Chapter Forty Seven

Showing me the caller on her phone was no other person than Raphael.
Can't believe he just called and was saying we be having a picnic after we finish our service which is less than a month before we will finally go back to our various homes.
He said no precise date yet but will keep in touch with everyone cause we really need to make this happen.
Precious was so excited that she couldn't hide it that she began to jump up making Bose to wonder what the Jubilation was!
She just came out and stare at us like she should just give us some dirty slap but hell no, we disturbed her sleep and now she is here and we not telling her anything.
She walk close enough so Precious will notice her presence since she was still jumping.

Am having headache and now you jumping like you just won a medal, Are you guys going to tell me what all this Jubilation all about?She asked facing Precious who has now notice her.

So sorry about that, i was carried away she apologized!

That not my question, i asked what the Jubilation about?

We will be having a end of service Picnic! i said not hiding my excitement!

So what? Is that why you so excited like you haven't had one before and beside who are the we! she asked

Bose!

Yes!

Raphael just called me and told me we should start preparing ahead, Everyone must be there! Said Precious not minding her talk.

Everyone? the everyone should not include me cox i don't want to see that cheat nor have anything to do with him!

Bose please don't say that, at least even for us you should be there I told her.

Don't worry I and Princess will come up with a plan but just know you going to be there.

You guys Should come up with that plan fast cox i won't spare him if i see him.

Okay fine,we will!
She just smile and walk back to the room.

I just sat down then precious asked me
Remember you said you will help Bose deal with Kayode, i think I have a plan for that.

Really?

Of course and a good one at that,but the plan can only be possible if Bose agree and you play your part.

Okay,so what the plan?

She move closer and whisper into my hearing that i didn't know when I spark out
That is ridiculous, you don't expect me to do that

Even if it is for Bose please,she pleased

After having some thought about i decide to go with the plan after all life is all about risk.
Okay fine i will but only if Bose agree to it!

We should just try and convince her at least!

I felt bit relax as we both stay to watch some interesting movie,after all tomorrow which is Monday has been declared public holiday so we still got so more hours to spend and make our strategy before will go back.

The day went fast so easily that we didn't have the opportunity to tell Bose what our plans was, Immediately we woke up on Monday morning we decide to tell her.

So Bose we came up with a plan it might seems stupid but that will work out only if you listen and agree to it. i said

Hope you girls aren't going to say or plan something stupid cox i won't support that she said.