Chapter Seventy Four

Yes Richard! Am so sorry, this was what we planned from day one with Philips, his dad and I. The only way for me to work outside was to be thrown out of the office for everyone to see and also the culprit to come to me for help and it helps as planned except for Philips dad death.
I narrated everything for Richard!

What?
He held me and asked me to tell him all was a lie but I couldn't he just sat down and groaned in pain and disbelieved.
So you all this while from the day they sent you out of the office till now it was part of the plan Princess?

Yes Richard, I was told to keep it away from you to avoid any form of suspicious! I cried

Wow......!
Clap for yourself you are such an amazing actress and you know what? you deserve an award! He said clapping his hand for me.

Am sorry Richard!

Sorry you say!, you almost put my life at danger and now Philips dad is gone, can you bring him back? No Princess! To think of it I hit Philips so hard the day he sent you out of the office and you almost left me Princess!
Why Princess? Why?

Am deeply sorry Richard.
He just nod his head in disappointment and left the room to where I don't know.
I cried for so long till my heart could not take it anymore

My phone began to ring!
I picked it up but my voice was not that loud but was loud for the caller to hear me.
Good evening Miss Princess!

Evening Philips!

Miss Princess am so sorry about your health, hope you feeling better now. I just cried without even saying much word except "he left"

Left? Who left?

Richard left!

Left? I don't understand what happened and why Princess? this is so risky for you all alone been in that house. But what happened? He said in a scary tone.

He learnt about the truth?

Truth? Noo Princess, oh my God. Am so sorry it all my fault and I never wanted to involve you in the first place, am so so sorry dear. Did you know where he went to?

I don't know, he didn't even tell me anything he just walked out! I sobbed.

Okay just calm, let me call him and call you back!

Okay! He hang up.

After like 30minute Richard came inside! I ran and hugged him!
I thought you left!

No Princess I won't do that I just went to cool off my head.

Am sorry Princess for making you feel that way!
Philips has been calling me but I couldn't pick the call cox I don't even know what to tell him.
Then his phone began to ring again!

Is Philips calling!

Please pick up! I told him and we both listened to the caller.

Please I am sorry for all the trouble i cause you please, you can be mad at me but I don't care the only thing is Princess needs you right now!

Yes I know and am right here with her!

Yes Philips he is here! I said

Oh thank you so much! Richard

Am sorry too for everything, for you dad am sorry.

It's okay Richard, please listen to me carefully I know right now Princess needs rest but we need to meet as soon as tomorrow, Mr Adenase is planning something big and we must stop him before he succeed.
But first you guys have to leave now to somewhere very safe till you hear from me, secondly don't pick anything just leave so as not to grow curiosity as someone is watching you both. Please be safe okay.