Chapter Three

I just couldn't wait to get to my community of another 1hr 15min as I enter the bus and bid farewell to Precious for the last time and off the bus went.
I was too happy that I didn't notice someone have been talking to me.
I turn towards a hand that is tapping me, o sorry I say as my eyes met a pale face of a young man sitting beside me,his face was pale maybe cox of me not responding well I guess.

It okay dear"'; I had him said.

Before he could talk further I was back to my excited mode not looking at his side I never like been around guys or act casual especially for the first time cox I believe they are a hell distraction for me.
Within an hour we already there at Risuta my community, i could not wait to get home as I rushed to my dad workshop showing him my admission letter.

Dad almost in tears hugged me and congratulate me! Stay bless he said,kissing my forehead.
Now you need to go home your mom waiting for you she could not go to shop cox she want to be home waiting for you to the good news;dad say as he free me from his embrace.
bye dad.

I ran home as if I owns the lawn I was running all the way, within a space of 20min I was home and then to the embrace of her warm arm widely open knowing what am about to say to her.
I was swap around by my mom like a swing
Am happy for you sweetie she echo into my ear as she keep me down making me feel my feet now on the warm floor.

Go in and take your bath I prepare your best food and I know you going to love it.

Really the word found its way out.
My favorite food is semo and egusi soup,i can skip my hobby for it.

Yes sweetie,she turn and left for the kitchen as I turn to the room to take my sponge and soap for a bath.

Alright mom I say as I saw my dad going to take his bath.

Oh my God this is super mom! I heard my immediate Junior brother(Peter) say as he came back from school. """""""""""Resin academy school""""""""""" with his junior brother(Paul).

Beyond super bro, I had Paul say to his brother.
And what could be the reason for this super aroma I had him say as he feel the aroma in the air.

I was about to say something when my mom interrupt me by said my sons your sister has gotten admission to study law in Ridden university so I taught to celebrate her cox soon she will be going for her career.

Before I could say anything I feel a hand hang around my neck, congrats big sis I had Peter says,

Thanks my hands bro,
I called him that cox he is handsome and that it's short form I gave it.
There my cute bro was waiting to give me his hug, then I bend to his height level and hug him soon they were both hugging me as I tell them I love them

"Well I wasn't a short lady but not that tall I was moderate in height, my immediate junior brother was a bit taller than me and my cuty was below my height though our parents aren't short my dad is tall and my mom was average in hight"

Love you big sister;,; they both echo then turn to my mom for embrace.

Everyone are now eating wholeheartedly without any words,
Oh this is perfect I said to myself as I eat with desire.
It was super! my mom is one in a kind when it comes to cooking and I think I took after her.

After the meal we all sat out discussing what next and how to go about it. It always lovely when a family sit and talk about something special.
Oh it 9pm my dad say as he stood up to go leaving us yawning as if we just woke up from sleep.
Gudnite you all!

Gudnite dad!

Please make sure you all go to sleep on time to avoid going late to school my dad said face my junior brother who seems a bit interested in what am telling them.
After some minutes we decide to go to sleep.

Standing up we all left the sitting room and our leg taking us to our room,
Gudnite sweetie and gudnite sons
Gudnite mom we chorus!