Chapter Forty Eight

I ran to the house with tears in my eyes i can't believe am hearing this again, how can Richard cheat on me that not possible. I said to myself trying to give myself some hope.

As i got to the room my friends where so surprised to see me crying that they couldn't even wait before they start insulting him.

But i told you guys this is kind of crazy, you have to stop this please! Bose pleaded.

Princess what happened? Did Philips did any thing stupid to you? Precious ask trying to find out what actually happened
I just nooded my head as a sign of no.

Then tell us what happened, how can he make you to cry this much! Am not going to spare him if i set my eye on him,  if he couldn't help why not just say no instead of hurting you?
Am sorry Princess it my fault i invovled you in my private life! Bose apologize

Is Richard really cheating on me? i asked my friends like they know something I don't know and are hiding it from me.

Did Philips actually tell you this? Is he a magician to know what goes around your life talk more with someone he hasn't seen nor meet? No naw Princess he is joking he just said it to get you mad at Richard but hell no he can't cox i believe Richard really loved you and will not cheat on you! Bose said

Not minding what Bose said i face Precious and ask her same question.

Princess No, how can you believe what that jerk told you.

But you told me same too,so why won't i believe him, it not a coincidence cox he hardly know him.
Please tell me non of you are lying

Candy Cream! am sorry I had said that before now but believe you me i said it out of frustration please
They were still consoling me and making me see reason why Richard will not cheat on me when we heard a knock at the door.

Who is there? Precious asked!

It's Philips! Can I talk to Princess please!

What? you make my friend to cry and you still have the gut to come here and you think we will let it slide and let you in? Is better you leave there before i get there Bose angrily said.

I was just afraid for her, Am deeply sorry i don't even know why I had to say that! please, Philips pleaded.

Well let me boost your bubble she don't want to see you it better you go. Precious said

Okay fine! I will go if i speak to her!

I said No! Are you deaf or what don't let me get you at the door, this time angry Precious shouted at him. But still he instead he speak to me directly.

I know you hearing me Princess, am sorry I hurt you but i never meant any harm!
Since you not seeing me but before i go i just want to let you know I will do it, i mean the boyfriend stuff.

Hearing this i feel light, i quickly wipe the tears in my face and was about to go open the door when my friends stop me.

No Princess you think i will let you get to the door? no i won't, after all i told you guys not to do this and now you have to stop! Bose say.

Am afraid Candy i won't let you either, he can't help us so we get some else! said Precious

But he has agree to do it, why won't he. Remember you told me it risk and i was willing to take it and right now am not backing out. I told Precious

Just stop this! you doing this for me and right now I need you to stop! Bose begged

Sorry miss am not doing it for you now am doing it for us so please don't stop me. I smile before walking to the door as they both stare at me.

Philips please wait! i called out walking towards him while he turned back.
You said you going to to help out right?

Yes dear, Am so sorry that I hurt you wasn't my intention. he apologized

I just hugged him when i realised how deeply sorry he was. Thanks so much i appreciate

Anything for you dear!

So can we go inside to my friends so we see how things will go! I told him walking him to the house!My friends barely accept his offer but they have no choice since i insisted. We told Philips how he is going to make Kayode jealous such that he won't keep silent but fight!
I know Kayode loved Bose but i don't know why he has to cheat on her and that i must find out!
You really need to see the way Philip act he loved Bose, it really romantic and admiring, he is really adoring, his lady must really be special to deserve such an amazing guy as Philips. He made us laughed as he acted.
What an amazing person with great personality!

Bose and I later left to our place with Precious and Philips company.

Things goes all and all as the picnic day approaches!
Philips on the other hand has always keep in touch to see how things goes.

There is always a room for trials and error