Chapter Eighty One

It's been 5 years since Richard and I got married and since then things have been really amazing except that the universe isn't showing me anything any longer as the future was here except if there  will be any danger that will inflict pain on me, my family and those around me. But today was different I heard the dream into my world of reality of a great reunion with my great family! I was so lost to the celebration of the moment that it seems real until a beautiful voice echoes into my ear bringing me back to reality.

Mummy mummy mummy!
I opened my eyes to the tap of a hand

Oh my Prince!
Why did you wake mummy from such beautiful and amazing dream?

Am sorry mummy, he said looking handsomely innocent.

Okay my Prince what did you want Mummy to do for you? I asked him making him realize I will always be there for him.

Mummy dad asked me to wake you up to join us for breakfast!

Breakfast? Isn't it too early?
Okay so that is the reason for such a room filled with aroma.

No mummy, it's already 9am!

9am?
Have I slept that long?

Yes mom!

Okay don't worry go mummy will join you guys in a bit.
I look at the clock beside my bed to confirm the time only to realize I have been sleeping for long unlike me, my alarm didn't wake me either. That must have been My King (Richard) doing he might have turned off the alarm for me to sleep on.

Okay mom, please make it fast I can't wait the aroma is breath taking.

Yes my Prince, i will join you soon okay.
He nodded and left the room.

It has been five years now and I must say God has blessed me with so much that I can't explain. That was my second child Philip, yes I did name him after my friend since Philips made me promise to name any of my sons that look like Richard by his name and my little prince looks much handsome like his father and that made me love him more which even made Richard to be jealous of how I shower him love more than himself. Well I can't help it he looks like his dad and must be adored like him.

Finally the future I Dreamt has come true, I got up from the bed and to the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading to the living room where the impatient gentle guys are waiting for me. As I stepped down the last stairs there they were with a brilliant smile on their faces as they saw me approaching.
I went close to kiss Raymond on his cheek
Raymond was my first child which took after me in hardwork but had both our looks.

Good morning my Pride like I used to call him.

Good morning mom! He said kissing me back

Prince! sorry mom keeps you waiting, I said to Philip as I kiss him on the forehead.

Okay mummy, you here now. He said with a smile.

Then I walked to my big charming and adoring King Richard who has been impatiently waiting for his own greeting.
Good morning my crown King.

Morning my sunshine Queen! Richard said getting up to kiss me as he helped me sit close to him with Philip sitting beside me and Raymond opposite me.
Okay I know you are wondering quite lot well let me hints you a bit.
After I and Richard got married we decided to call ourselves a unique name to keep our love firing on and that how we got those amazing names. There seated on the dining was those that means everything to me in the world, Richard and my two lovely sons Raymond 4years old and Philip 2years old and right now am 6months gone (am pregnant). Richard have always make sure I don't stress myself much despite we don't have housemaid.