Chapter Fifty Three

Immediately he pull of me the intense in me fade off and all i could do is dress up while he pull me up.

We need to go to sleep it getting late he said with a smile!

As we walk away with our arms around each other i stop at a point cox i needed to get answers to the question right in my head.

I want to tell you something? Richard said but unfortunately we both say something different at same time!

Will you mind telling me why you had to pull off? I ask him looking deep into his eyes to find my answers.

He couldn't helped it seeing how desperate i was with my question!
Okay fine, i will answer yours before i say mine.
It a promise i made which i must not break, do you remember i promise myself and you not to have sex till our wedding night!

Immediately he said it i had a flash back the day he proposed to me and we were romantically gisting and laughing on how to prepare our future we made some promise and that includes this!
Oh mine i must have forgotten but he didn't! that one of the amazing thing about the man i fell in love with he just know how to keep to his word!

Am really sorry my love i almost made you break your promise, it must really be hard but you still kept to it.
I never made mistake falling in love with you and want to love you more!

You and i know i love you more and will do anything to keep that love growing!

Oh mine........ That so sweet of you, you making me to blush!
We began to laugh and i couldn't help it but kissed him deeply
He just smile and kissed me back!

So what is it you wanted saying?

Did i really wanted saying something? He asked himself looking at me

Of course my world or you forgot!

Seriously i forgot,it nothing serious maybe that why i forget.

I just smile not feeling satisfied with the answer but i have to not make feel borther. We walk along from the beach to where we going to sleep with some cricket singing along.....
What a beautiful moment i will always cherish.

It's another brand new day, I felt a lips on my forehead with kisses i couldn't but help it as i smile sillily, kisses on my forehead always remind me of my Father and how valuable i am. I opened my eyes to my world, Richard is just amazing, words can not express how lovely he has been, he noticing my eyes open and smile back to me and kiss my lips.
He was about going but i stop him by pressing more on the kiss which lasted for another minute.
A knock on the door made us stop as Richard move close to the door to check who it was!
Opening the door it was Precious she really looked like she have been awake for quite a long time. I quickly jump out of the bed to give her a hug without allowing her exchange greetings with Richard.

Sugar pie! I hugged her like i haven't see her for long, anyway don't mind us we are always missing each other.

Don't tell me you both have already miss each other, it just barely a day you meet? Richard said feeling jealous

I don't understand o can't i miss someone again, abi you are feeling jealous? Precious ask trying to tease him

Me jealous? Why will I, she is mine and will always be mine that no one can take away. He said

Okay fine! I know that mister .
This one you are still on the bed till now does it mean you guys left the beach late? Precious ask looking at us as if we broke some law

I don't understand o, why all this question are you interrogating us or you are parenting us miss lawyer? I asked

No now, am wondering why you just getting out of the bed the moment you saw me cox everyone has been awake since! Ooo i see loverbirds you both were enjoying the moment without us

Of cox every moment is worth enjoying! you guys left us behind Richard added

We all busted into laugh!

Anyway am just here to pass some little information, we be meeting at the resort not far from the beach by 11am!

What?
It Just 10:22 now and you want us there by 11 better don't joke o! I ask surprised

So? Am i the one that ask you not to sleep on time loverbirds? Me have pass my messages beside it not composary you guys to be there!

Sugar pie!

Yes! You time is going o better go get dress and don't keep us waiting cox it now composary and no african time!

It not fair o!

Don't mind her i know she is jealous that why she is doing all this after all!
My love go and shower while i arranged you wears!

Jealous? No now far from it, Raphael is enough for me to feel beyond special to be jealous!
Okay fine, let me just pity you both so you not think am jealous. She rolled her eye like she wanted doing some incantation.
We meeting by 12pm so you time start now she said hugging me seeing a smile on my face while she walk out.

I hugged Richard feeling happy not knowing Precious came back,
Wow what a glimpse of love am barely out but you two could not wait i should go anyway i forget to tell you Richard that Raphael said you should order the food and pizza.

Alright I will miss! He said sweetly

I mean now!

Yes boss lady!
We all smile........

It already 10:48am already i walk straight to the bathroom while Richard arranged my wears.
I came out of the bathroom not know there were some soap fume beside my face when Richard noticed it he was laughing but I was just wondering what was funny then it occur to me that something must really be on my face which is amazing him i quickly checked the mirror only to see some fume around my face i angrily went to the bathroom and pour some water on my face untill i notice it was all gone. I sat down on the bed creaming my body without even doing as if someone is in the room i was just singing to myself.
Richard notice i was angry so he came close trying to help me cream my back but i told him i don't need his help that i will be fine without it but he didn't listen i just lie down on the bed to see how he is going to do it without my permission. With cream in his hand he start creaming my neck while he tickled me but he noticed i didn't move nor do as if i felt something so he just lie beside me and begged me feeling so sorry but i ignore his begging but he never stopped untill he notice a smile on my face.
I just kiss him sharply to accept his apology but he insist that he wanted more to be sure i forgave him.
I rolled to face him with a deep and lasting kiss. Parting our lips i told him aren't you going to cream my back or you want me do it myself, he just smile while he do it!

I began to dress us immediately i noticed it already 11:35 what on earth will i tell my friends kept us, that we are making use of every opportunity or what.
In less than 10minute i was done dressing except for my makeup. We heard a knock on the door i first thought it was Precious but i was wrong cox it was Bose and Precious! Oh mine they were look charming! They was so surprised seeing that am not yet done Bose greeted Richard and told him his attention is need immediately by his friends that he shouldn't worry she will help me finish up!

Richard was so happy knowing fully well i really needed a help as he walked out. Bose on the other hand took her time doing me a very special makeup that make me look outstanding before we knew it was already 12:10 we hurriedly dash out of the room looking gorgeous!

We got to the resort walking eligantly with our head high, we pushed some few step to the place the guys were.
So confused and wondering what was happening we stared at each other demanding an answer to what is going on?

With space of time things unknown will be known and things known will be wished to remain unknown.