Chapter Seventy Two

I couldn't believe who I was seeing right before me....No wonder there is a saying that "it is so easy for someone you trust to stab you than someone you barely know ".
I was still staring at the man, then I remembered when I first met him!

When I first resume work that faithful day Philips dad was showing me around the offices and we met an elderly man.
Princess before the secretary shows you your office I would like you to meet some important people in this organization that their presence and admonition has added to the success of this organization and you must make sure you respect and seek their guidance when ever need be, is that okay! Philips dad told me.
Meet Prof. Adenase, my very own brother, friend and business partner without him I would have gone down the drain.
Prof. Adenase met Princess she will be the new acting CEO till my son fully recovered!

Wow....such a beautiful name for an amazing damsel! Good to have an amazing person like you here. He said with a warm embrace.

Thank you sir I said with a smile. I was flattered and carried away by his sweet words but as I embraced him I felt this strange atmosphere within him. I never see it as anything so I can't just conclude as I barely know him.
But right now I know the reason for the strange atmosphere within him.
He also introduced me to someone also who happened to be an elderly woman that she has been in the company ever since before his dad demises Mr Smith , may his soul rest in peace!
I couldn't remember many times the woman will keep telling me "Princess never you trust anyone not everyone that are good are angel some are just camouflage". That was her words but any time I try to confront her about it she will say something are left unsaid. I was becoming so close to her because I want to find out but still she won't say anything until she left the organization, it was painful but even Philips dad could not keep her despite he want to.
She was seen in the camera stealing from the company safe, she try to prove she was innocent but evidence was clear and that how she left the organization. Ever since that day I lost contact with her.
But right now I think she could be of help but how do I find her? That means she was indeed framed and she kept pleading for her innocence and how she was wrongly accused.

Now I get it, so it's Mr Adenase that has been behind all this but the question is why is he doing this and what exactly is his plan?
Like he heard me he pop up the question!

I know what is going on in your head and am going to answer all those questions, you wondering why am doing all this,"this man must be a devil how did he know that what am thinking". I will answer that but am not wicked they made me to just the way they want you to be cruel. Princess I know you as a soft person but why exactly do you want to help me? I just stare at him with no words. Fine I know you just want them to feel the pain they inflicted on you but yours is not compare to what those people did to me. Let me tell you a story of how I join this organization.
I and Mr Smith started that company when we finish school after our service, at first it wasn't easy but our hardwork kept us going, we face all challenges together till we became this enlarged. Then one day I fell so ill and home doctor could not do anything I needed to be fly out, Mr Smith promise he will make sure to keep the business going no matter what and that was how I travel out of the country. After my treatment I was better but the doctor advice me to stay much longer for my safety. Mr Smith was such an amazing friend he kept sending me money then all of a sudden I lost contact with him but as of then I have fully recovered.
I decided to travel back to see my friend after so many years but unfortunately I meet another name on the company! I laughed cox I know my friend will never cheat me after all we both pass through and when I walked inside the company I was told if I had an appointment with the director else am not allowed to see him but I insisted until I became loud enough for him to come out. He alow me to meet him in the office, we had a long conversation and he told me that this company is now in his name since he has been the one running it for so long that the only thing he will do is to give me the calculation of the business when he stopped sending me money that he has gone far to share a business profit he has work hard for.
I know he has work hard for the business but am not asking him for any share but since he insisted I collected my share and left never to return until I become a big man.
I took the money and left the country but after some many years I was still sinking I came back to him but to my surprise his company was ×3 better I felt so envy I plead for him to help me with more money but he refused and that where he made the greatest mistake of his life. You know what he said, 'the only help I can do for you is for you to work for me'.
What an humiliation at first I rejected but after having thoro thought about it I accepted the offer After all I have a family to cater for but I did that to pay him in his coin in due time.

After listening to his story I felt sorry for him, why will Mr Smith be cruel like this?
Am sorry you went through that Mr Adenase.

Don't tell me sorry! He shouted and hit the table making all the drinks on it shattered.

This is the second time someone is shouting at me, I over look it the first time because it was from someone that brings me joy but right now is someone that don't even hold any special place in my heart I couldn't accept it, I stood up and hit the table back to everyone surprised.
Don't you dare shout at me Mr Adenase and stop ranting with hands fold we both are hurt in different ways but only ourselves can feel the pain. Are you a coward! Stand to your game.
Wait o, did I just shout at him......OMG what a nerve I got there.
My eyes were red with tears but the tears weren't dropping.
The next thing one of the guys that followed him cracked his bullet and point it at me and was about to pull the trigger!
Just look at what i put myself into, so is this how am going to die, I never saw this in my WORLD OF REALITY. The tears finally drop down my cheek I just stood motionless waiting for whatever happens.

................it's so easy to start a fire but hard to quench it