Chapter Seventeen

It been more than a month now that everyone of us are back to our various house's, we never quite a day without chatting with each other since we even have our teem group chatting platform that we chat daily.
Sooner than closer in two months time we did be leaving for our service so we have been making every necessary arrangement towards it.

It really good to be back home, i really miss been home and I miss my brothers also.
I just seize the opportunity to ask them why dey didn't show up on the day of convocation.
They said one of our uncle who has always been promising them a trip out of the community arrived the day they are supposed to go and they couldn't miss the opportunity since mom and dad didn't oppose or fight against it.
Little did they know it happens as planned by my parent and other parents just for full focus during the convocation.

Ever since I got back home my daily routine has change from before, my mom do the cooking while I go to assist her in the shop.
The shop is a bit full than before now we have lot of customers who patronise us daily.

Precious have always told me to read some of the novel she did buy which I never listen to her, I read romantic novel but I don't fascinate it like the way precious do but today I decide to give it a trial and it caught me off guard.
I never cease to read romantic novel ever since I read a particular novel title  *Sweet love*  it was about the adventure of two lover who love each other that they couldn't do without meeting each.
After reading this particular novel I start craving for more of it

Precious always make sure she buy some novel for me before we departed and here i am reading one of it title  *passionate heart of two*  it about two heart that love and could not be loved back what an irony ! What capture my eyes was a particular words *the heart that love will always love no matter the pain it pass through,only the strongest heart never break during such pain*
Hmmmmmm
This kinda deep words with deep meaning. I could not finished the novel cox I need to take my time reading it.

The next day I got to the shop and decide to continue the novel, the novel is just inspiring
getting up to attend to one of the costumer I sighted Bose coming from afar.
After I spoke to Bose about the course they gave her she decided to go for it giving it a thought and now she also through waiting to go for her service. I spoke to her immediately I saw coming close.

You can never stop amazing........look who we have here! I hugged her

Yes o
We hugged ourself like it been 10years we meet but it just nearly ten months Cox we do meet anytime I get back home for a break.

Have miss you book warm

Who won't miss her adviser and her lectures

So how have you been and your preparation for your service?

My dear I thank God o

As she walk inside the shop to sit she sighted the novel I was reading on the table.

What am I seeing?

Bose what is it this time around? I asked because I know she might have seen something strange.

This! Passionate heart for two! She said taking her time to scan the book she was holding.

Oh! You almost got me jumping out of my skin.

Don't tell me you the one reading this romantic novel

Of cox me! Any crime in it?

Of cox not! Am glad you finally taking time to read this cox I know you don't spare you time for this

Well sugar pie Influence me on it

Really? That great,i can't wait to really meet her in person
She only spoke to Precious once in a while anytime she call then when I was in school but she hasn't meet her in person.

Of cox you will but you need to be patient with that.

So tell me have you finally give your heart to love and be loved? She asked

Not yet, I need some time for that.

Don't tell me that o, you have to even if it mean learning it.
Thank God my phone was ringing I can't even stand another moment of lecture again. I look at my phone only to realise the caller was Richard who hasn't reliant on calling me daily.

Hello good afternoon Mister

Afternoon miss pretty how have you been

Been good and you

Same! And how are your family over there.

Perfectly fine, yours?

Good, they can't wait to meet you right now.
Richard has already invited me for a visit at his place and it just in two weeks times so he always anticipate for that day.

Same here too but soon they will meet me again. Am having someone here with me so call you back

Alright
Dropping the phone Boss hit me a question

Is that Richard? She asked knowing full well it is him. She already know about him too and happen to have meet him in person.

Yesssss

Now tell me how about the relationship with the both of you? has it move to the next level?

No, we still friends more like family

Hmmmmmm

What?

It High time you guys move it to the next level.

She didn't say much as she decide to leave me with that words. And those words has been hunting me ever since.

What next level, when I can't see my future with him.
How am I even sure he loves me the way he claim I can't afford to love the wrong person cox I feel am might not survive it if am hurt cox when I love I do that with all my heart.

Believe in yourself