Chapter Sixty Eight

We all had an amazing moment together before departing to our various places of assignment.
Sometimes life places us in a position where things can build us and make us stronger.
Our bond became stronger and bonded with every passing time.
After our service everyone departed to their various homes where love never ends.

It's really good to be back home, my parents were really happy to have me back again and I also was really glad to meet them.
Things keep on going smoothly for me and my family ever since Richard came into my life, my world has changed and brightened up.
Some weeks after my service I got my first appointment letter of Job by a very known company to be their lawyer and acting CEO as the present CEO was really ill and was flew out of the country for his treatment.
At first, Richard objected but thought much about it, since it's just till the acting CEO gets back on his feet. It was really a privilege as a young lawyer to be able to stand for such intellectual organization all thanks to my father in law, that man really had full confidence in me not just as daughter in-law but as a daughter. I could remember when I went to meet my Bosses in his office one certain day after closing a deal worth millions of dollars
Been the owner of the company so I call him bosses cox been a CEO means you are Boss and that makes him bosses over the CEO he was a very tall man with this calm look and with smiles painted on his lips he looked at me and say

"Princess you must really be a special and rare gem, even your father in law speaks highly of you and I must say in fact words alone cannot describe you diligent and hardwork please keep it up I now someday you are going to be a voice to the world and beyond.

I was so mind-blowing with those words that entered my ears that it kept ringing in my ears I was like in the highest cloud limit and those words alone remind me of the day I decided to change things for my family "then I was 6 years old when things were tough and hard in my family I decide to be somebody the world will always look up to and here I am making it a reality.

I was really enjoying my new work in my new environment "I forgot to tell you I stay far from home due to my new work so I do go home on weekends except when Richard comes visiting" things were really moving smoothly and beautiful in my new work all the employees loves and adore me except does that see me as a threat in becoming the next CEO.
I have my personal driver who was a comedian in the making he never left any stone unturned to give me gist on what has been happening before my arrival and even with my arrival. Things keeps on

One certain weekend that I was at home Richard's parents decided to pay us a visit which wasn't a usual visit they came purposely as a plan for our wedding preparation. It has been like 5 months now and our parents see the needs we get married having stayed apart for sometimes now.
And guess what it's not just my wedding but our wedding.....I guess the family has a lot of things to put together.
Princess wed Richard vs Precious wed Rapheal loading what a moment to cherish.
After every consultation and timing frame the wedding was fixed and it's happening live and direct in the next 4 months......we gat wedding to plan and this will make our dream come through.

Everyone was very busy with work and one thing or the other kept us all engaged but we always make sure we keep in touch with one another except for Philips whose contact hasn't been reachable for the past 3 months now and none of us barely knew him to his home  and we don't even know how to reach out to him, but I pray he is perfectly okay somewhere out there.

Days gone months gone it just barely a month and 2 weeks to our wedding but here I am in the office trying to fix one thing or the other, Richard having also persuaded me to stopped as things were really becoming chocked up for me couple with the fact that I will plan my wedding but hell no Princess won't do that she always want to stand for someone.
Even the owner of the company asked me to stopped since the CEO has recovered and will soon be flying back to the country in no time so that he could fill in till his arrival but something just keep my hand working I just pleaded with him that I will keep to it till the CEO comes back, it takes much persuasion to makes me continue he was really impressed and he said something flabby.