Chapter Six

I continue to go to shop to assist my mom while she relax at home,
Everyday was really bless because there has been sales and all thanks to God.
My mom has already inform me some times back we going to market and today Saturday my brothers will be staying in the shop with the assistant of our shop neighbor while we go to the market

It was almost 12pm, I hurried up to the bathroom to take my bath cox soon my mom will be waiting for me.

Sweetie! Are you ready? She asked

Yes mom am almost ready!

Okay dear!

I came out of the room to meet my mom in the sitting room waiting impatiently.

Mom shall we!

We walk all the way to the main road to get a cab to take us to the market.
Getting to the market we bought a lot of things including some that wasn't pen down.
I was even surprised by all we bought cox I could remember my dad telling my mom that this what he have for now that the rest will be gotten before I leave to school since he still on a contract work and he expecting money from it sooner.

After we were done purchasing the necessity we took a cab that could convey our goods home.
I could not hide my surprise anymore I had to asked my mom immediately we got back from the market

Mom I taught the money dad gave you won't be enough to buy all this item here?

Yes dear! I know
But I can't just sit without doing something for my baby since am also buoyant and you know that! It also part of my responsibilities

Hope this won't affect the shop and stave you all cox I won't forgive myself when that happen

No dear one of my customer owing me for like 4months called me yesterday when you were in the shop that she will be coming to give me the money
Since am at home I asked her to bring it home and it was part of the money I added dear

Okay mom I LOVE YOU!

can't love you less sweetie and always be the good and brilliant lady I have known you to be!

I will mom always! I promise

I arrange everything inside the bag I did go with cox in less than 2weeks I did be going to school.
I went to the kitchen to prepare something for dinner so not to stress my mom to do it since we both tired and my brothers and dad will soon be home it won't be good if food is not on fire when they arrived.

I peel and boil yam since it was the fastest food to cook that moment.
I prepared egg sauce mix with pepper, onions, raw tomato, carrot and necessary stew ingredients like Maggi and salt which I latter fry the mixture!
Yummy! I guess

I was almost done when my younger brothers return from shop! They greeted my mom before heading to me
I had their foot step as them run to the kitchen due to the aroma

We really hungry big sis! Peter say on behalf of themselves.

I know, and that why am in the kitchen soon the food will be ready so you both should go and take some bath by then the table is set!

Alright will be right back!
They made their ways to the bathroom. After I was done cooking I set the food on the table since everyone is home including my dad who has just finished taking his bath.

We all sat down to eat when my dad asked my mom that the goods is much more than the money he gave her!
She waste no time to explain to my dad about the money she added and where it comes from!
My dad was really impressed and happy with it as he praises her.
Am really lucky to have you beside me and have this precious children all to my self I will always be grateful to God! I love you so much!

My mom just blush and say I will always be there for you and the children they are my world I love you too!

Aww.....so cute! We love you mom and dad! My bothers said

Yes mom, dad our world will have grumble if you weren't there for us always, I love you both!

A lot was discussed during and after the meal as we all went to sleep hoping for a bright day!

Oh my bad I promise to call precious the last time she called and now I can't cox it late already
I think that will be tomorrow.

The days flew so quickly without any difficulties all thanks to God!