Chapter Seven

It another brand new day
On Saturday 9th February When I woke to a dream the dream was just not clear to me but it really a sweet dream
That was the day I had to leave for school and now everything is ready.
I never forget to keep Precious updated about my coming and she been in school for a week now, have always keep me updated on things happening over there in School.
Now I can't wait to get to school.
Me sitting between my parent as they gave me the necessary advice a parent should give a child going afar from them.

Always be prayerful,
Know the friend you follow and who follow you,
Be good to anyone around you,
Don't go against the school rules,
Know your purpose of being there and never quit until you achieve,
Always read your book which I know you don't joke with,
Always remember there is time for everything,
Always remember we all love you and lastly.
Don't hesitate to call us when you need our help we be right there beside you and also send our greetings to Precious we really be glad to meet her someday.

Don't forget to call us big sis, that was my brothers voices which have being quite since the beginning of my parents advice and now that my parents are done they decide to chip in their little word making us realize they exist.

Of cox not, even if I forget anyone not you two!; I say while coming closer to give them a hug and a peck on their cheek. Remember that I big sister love you two and will always.

Alright mom, dad I need to leave the man is here to take me to the park I said looking through the little opening of the curtain seeing the cab horning for me to be aware he is here.
"""""I could remember when my dad call his customers who always convey most of his goods to their respective buyers to pick me up this morning to the park."""""

Alright don't forget to call immediately you get there my mom say raising up with my dad who have already start taking my stuff out while my brothers assist.

Yes mom I say as I enter the cab and zoom the car went off,i never forget to hug my dad who in return gave me a kiss on my forehead he just love doing that and me I really love that too.
And mom too I hug her who in return hug me deeply before kissing my cheek.
And now my brothers hug me as if they could stop me but no they can't even if they want i kiss each of them on the cheek and assure them I won't be long and big sis will always be there for them both.

6hrs after! I was in Barician the city where the University was located. I took out my phone and dial Precious number who has been waiting for me ever since I told her am 30min to my destination,i call her again to inform her am at the park now.

Hello! Where are you?

Am there but can't see you, which cloth are you putting on? She asked

Red and black gown I said looking around to see her when I felt hand covering my eyes.i drop the call and feel the hand before turning back to see her standing beside me.
Before I could say anything she jumped on me as she hug me tightly

You are looking beyond beautiful Princess she said.
"""""of cox am beautiful and attractive that why most guys flock around me but I never give them a glimpse not to talk of the chance I don't just have any of their time I believe they are distraction and I won't invite that"""""

And you not looking bad at all I say to her with a smile..
"""""she was in her blue trouser and jacket which beautify her more, well her parent are rich so she did get best of all her needs"""""

Thanks dearie!
we need to get a car to convey us and the goods to the hostel which is 20min far from here

Yes sure I told her, can't wait need to call my parent and inform them about my arrival and less I forget they send their greetings.

Oh so nice of them she said
"""""Precious now use to my parent she always asked after them when ever she call and sent her greetings during our chat and that why they loved her even without meeting her"""""

Getting to the hostel I called my parent who have been expecting my call ever since i left them

After talking to my parent on call which Precious also did,we gist till 5pm when she stood up to warm the food she prepare earlier on for us to eat.

After the meal we went to bed early cox tomorrow is Sunday and we need to prepare for Sunday service.

Everyday is the beginning of new achievement