Chapter Seventy Six

Philips entered and greeted as he noticed a tense environment!
Good afternoon Mr Adenase!

Afternoon son, how you doing today?

Am good.........hope all is well? he asked!
I just looked at him without a word then he walked towards Mr Adenase, then he noticed the envelope on the table and picked it up and read it.

What gave you the right to sacked my staff without informing me?

It came so sudden that why! He said

Doesn't still explain why you shouldn't!

Am really sorry, she has been complaining that the company is keeping her back from so many stuff so I had to relieve her of the stress!
Oh my God, such a lie against me!

Is that true Princess!

I couldn't even answer I just stood and watch for a while before speaking!
Well I might need that at the moment, am sorry Boss!

You should have informed me Princess!

Am sorry Boss

It okay but am not releasing you yet?

Sir! I wanted to object when he stopped me.

Yes you heard me
That reminds me, Mr Adenase what happens to the marketing manager, Production manager and others that hasn't been in office since yesterday?

Yes I forgot to inform you about them they also left by tendering their resignation.

What? And you didn't care to inform me about them also!
I won't tolerate all this, as of last week we had about some new staff which I wasn't aware of but I let that slide but this I won't.

Am so sorry I didn't inform you, I don't want you to feel bad.

Feel bad? But right now am feeling worse, how on earth will I lose about four staff in a period of two days and you saying that I  shouldn't feel bad?
Philips was so angry that he shouted at Me Adenase!

I just told you am sorry son!

Sorry my foot....... you know what Mr Adenase?
I want the details of those staff on my table and for Princess a new appointment letter with extra bonus immediately.

Mr Adenase picked up the land line and called the general secretary to retrieve the info and send the letter to my email.
Have informed the secretary, she will send the letter to her email and will retrieve the details of the staff and send to your table. Am sorry son.

Mr Adenase this is my father company he built it with his hardwork and compitent so am not going to stand her and watch you destroy it. It's because I see you as my grandfather and that why am keeping calm else.

Else what son?
Did I just hear Mr Adenase speak back, he was so sympathetic some minutes ago so what happened now?
Philips was surprised at what he just had!

Oh really Mr Adenase!
Well the next time you act without my approval on my staff in my company then I will answer you.