"You won't have the luxury of hearing your name again so you will want to hear it as much as possible. Slave is your new name. Slave girl if you are being particularly good. And other pet names you may get."

"Great." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of water. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Fiona and I don't own pets. Human pets are meant to be used and abused. We enjoy doing that to one another." His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree at the thought, "and occasionally to others of our clan and sometimes other clans or species, but we aren't into humans. It's like fucking a virgin over and over again.  It gets boring. So no worries, now that you know about our lil' secret you aren't on our list." I felt a twinge of disappointment.

"But." He emphasized and held up a finger to his perfect pink lips to keep what he was about to say a secret. " Fiona is interested in your as her personal pet. Maybe to play with since you can't be fed on." I looked confused and Liam rolled his eyes as he explained further, "you need to bare a daughter that isn't supernatural so your family line lives on as per the original agreement. So we can't go around just feeding from you. Don't worry, Oisin and Rian wouldn't upset that balance. You are off limits in some ways. I doubt any of them will be able to officially claim you."

"I honestly know nothing about my family. My disgusting stepfather was my real family. I met his side of the family after my mom died...or didn't." I hold back the tears and sip the cold water slowly. I consciously feel the cool water quench my thirst. I need to stay focused. "How are they all related?"

"They aren't really, but don't say I said that lass. Fiona loves her brothers enough to almost die for them to keep you alive one more night." Liam looked at me with pity. "You make your own family. If your step-da is your family then call him that. Your mum chose her own happy ending over yours."

I want to puke thinking of him as my family, but Liam doesn't need to know about that. I've had enough of that story for one day.

What I really want to know about is my mom.

"Did you know my mom?"

Liam looked at me dumbfounded. "Evelyn, we all know your mum. For someone with your academic achievements I didn't think you were slow."

Ouch.

"But how?"

He acted as though this was the most annoying thing I could be asking him. Like I should know by now.

He should know that less than 24 hours ago I was over-served by him! And had another drink. I couldn't think straight still.

"She was called and claimed by a faery that is one of the first born of the Tuatha Dé Dannan. And when you are mated with a child of the goddess Danu, you get to live however house want for as long or short as you want. Faeries might not have fangs but they are masters of everything magical and mystical. Also, they claim that they are the creators and maintain this middle earth dimension we live in. So our clan doesn't quarrel with them."

"How come people walk all over me then? If I'm really part faerie, wouldn't I have that kind of power and authority?" It didn't add up. If my biological father was full on original faerie, how come I haven't shown any signs of it?

And if I'm part fae then he is rejecting me?

I'm not 100% human so it must be because I'm undesirable.

"Because they hid your true form and nature to you. It was a spell that broke the moment you were brought here. We can already tell it's working because you used a kings shower head to pleasure yourself. Faeries are notoriously horny creatures." He got up to full his glass with more champagne. I help out my glass for more too but he gave me water.

"Fiona will want a threesome and you are more than welcome to join once you are no longer a human slave but a fae hybrid. But you are someone we want to protect, not just fuck." Liam laughs as he stands up. "I have to go before she comes back and find a willing participant." He winks.

Now I'm confused.

"Go. Find someone else." I could hear my own disappointment and lack of enthusiasm for not being forced into a throuple. His facial expression changed like he had just been rejected by me. I reminded him, "just know you 2 are the only people I'd consider that as an option." That got him back to his flirty, laughing, handsome self. He threw on a white t-shirt and went to the door.

"Thank you for that round about compliment." I could see his muscles moving as he kept laughing at what I said. He shut the door behind him.

Moments later I felt a darkness encroaching. Like smog in the air, I could almost taste it and feel it.

The door opened and shut quickly. Followed by the click of a lock.