2

A/N: song Heads will Roll
This chapter is short but necessary for the story. I highly recommend listening to the song even if you don't read the chapter...it helps to build up the suspense ;)
—————————————————————-

Coming back onto each campus you have to show ID and be signed in by the guard, usually Leonard, at the front gate. State side wasn't as safely guarded. People coming and going all day long for whatever reason: potential student tours, family or friends visiting, an event being hosted by the school, and so on.

Here I had a maid and a full kitchen staff. I would miss them most of all. These people had become my family. The same few people everyday doing my laundry, making my bed, bringing me tea and biscuits, all my meals prepped in the dining hall. Oxford is truly a nerdy girls paradise.

I sighed thinking about how much I'd miss this place.

With my ID ready to go, Leonard stands at the gate for me. It must be near 2am when I greeted him.

"Home safe and sound I see." Tipping his hat to me.

"Have a wonderful nigh-morning? Leonard." Was it AM or PM. Wow I am drunk. I'm glad my feet knew the way.

"What about your friend miss?"

I took a step into the first of 3 locked gates and shivered. It wasn't cold but the temperature dropped as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and a chill shivered down my spine.

Liv isn't with me...