18

Fiona's hands hit her brothers door making the walls shake. "Why are you being so difficult?!"

"Sod off!" Oisin obviously didn't want us to be there anymore.

Fiona turned to me and Liam fuming in frustration and anger. Her eyes went dark- she had to feed.

"So if I can't open this door here, should I go to the human rooms tonight?" Please say no.

"No, stay another night in our bed. Did you hear that you motherfuckingtwat!?!" Fiona started to kick the door. "We get to hold her. We get to put our hands on her. We can even fuck her."

Wait...what?

"What the hell Fiona?" She gave me a look that I knew all too well. She was negging on him. It reminded me of her talking to Liam when she was Liv and he was Ian. That felt like a whole lifetime ago now.

"Maybe Rian will finally call in one of his favors that I owe him." She winked at us. Liam was barely holding it together, Oisin would be able to hear if he so much as snickered let alone laugh out loud. "Do you mind, Evee? You'd be doing me a solid and we are best friends."

"I mean...he is outrageously hot...maybe it wouldn't be so bad being his sex slave." I could barely get the words out without laughing.

We heard movement behind his door. I had hope but he still wasn't moving so I went to my last resort. I could tell Fiona was about to lose it.

"I mean shacking up with King Rian does beat sleeping in a cage."

And she lost it. She banged harder on the door, yelling at him in multiple languages. "Ok fine, fuck it. Liam and I need some alone time so I'm going to drop you off over at Rian's. Bye Oisin!"

"FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!" The sounds of wood and glass breaking was loud. "Bloody fucking hell Fiona!" Another thump sound as something hit the ground.

Oisin's door unlocked and slowly opened. He stood there with a black t-shirt and dark straight leg jeans and black boots. He kept running his hands through his damp hair. It seemed to be a nervous habit.

Fiona crossed her arms and leaning back on Liam who's hands were on her shoulders, lightly caressing and keeping her up. She had the look of 'na-na-na-na boo-boo I win and you lose'. A look only siblings, blood related or not, can give to one another.

"You need to eat Fiona." Oisin was right, her eyes were getting darker by the second. "Go, I'll watch over the little lamb for you...the one I sold what little of a soul I have left to the devil for."

I needed to think of a good zinger but as soon as I looked up into those eyes that were bright and playful as he gave me a little smile, my brain went blank.

"Nothin' to say lass?" Oisin said thoroughly amused.

Fiona gave me a thumbs up as Liam escorted her to the human blood bags.

"Wanna go for a run?" I was still in the workout gear I borrowed from Fiona. It wasn't until he looked down did I notice the sports bra was pushing my boobs up and in. The sporty oversized and very sheer tank wasn't hiding anything.

He gave me a big smile and nodded as I began to shake my head.

"Now that you mention it, I'd love to go for a run with ya."

I gave him my best death stare, "stop looking at my boobs. Be a gentlemen and let me borrow a different shirt."

He was already in shorts and sneakers when I looked up again.