23

Oisin's POV

I have to mark her. I thought I understood love but now I understand just how intense mate bond is for werewolves. For Christ's sake I'm never pulling out of her, she feels so good. She feels like home.

And this wasn't even mind blowing sex. The air filled with our souls essences and she had consented to be mine. Consenting to tie your soul to the other is a huge deal which we probably should have talked about first. I might be an older vampire but I believe that I become hers as well.

I consent to being hers. Always and forever.

I had been building up to my own, but she was on her third orgasm when I opened the channel and claimed her. Sinking my fangs into the spot I had been kissing, sucking, and nipping making her breathless. She's so sensitive everywhere but this spot, this is the spot. It's low on her lovely, fair skinned neck. Her vein is there, driving me crazy. Her blood tasted like it was made for me. Scotch, good scotch. With a hint of vanilla and spice. I didn't want to take too much since she was already worn out. Her fae side will change that soon and I cannot fucking wait.

I opened my mind back up to her, wanting the soul bond to solidify even though she's not a vampire. Instantly I felt pleasure and fear. I pulled my fangs out, licking my lips and her skin. Every bit of blood was so special, I couldn't waste a drop of it.

My cum shot out into her while screaming my name. That has to be the sexiest sound in the entire world.

I moved to lay her down, not pulling out of her just yet. She's glowing. Fucking faerie dust came off of her. My bed looks like I had been doing arts and crafts with glitter. I could care less, as long as she's satiated.

I wrapped my arms around and pulled the covers over us. She was so blushing from head to toe. Her perky tits taunting me as they heaved up and down with her breathing. But I can feel and see how tired out she is. Doesn't mean I don't want more. I need more of her.

Something in the air changed when our souls tethered. Her needs far outweighed my own. I was satiated, not craving blood above all things. But she needed food and rest. Before I could even offer her something to eat she was out, snuggling up to me, never fully parting.

I did just bite her for the first time and my mind tricks didn't work. I felt fear - it scared the shit out of me because usually I can make it feel like a high or orgasm but I could tell she liked her pleasure mixed with her pain.

I don't know how she survived a raw vampire bite, but many don't live through a bite like that. Some do and are turned. But my woman isn't just strong like them, she's special. She can handle my bite. Hell, her skin allowed me to bite her! She can handle the transition if she wishes to do so. Half vampire, half faerie. I smile at the thought of her becoming immortal. Kissing the top of her head, I wonder about what unique abilities she would have.

My cock gets hard thinking about my powerful woman submitting to me. Fuck. Just that thought alone makes my cock twitch. I will dominate her, just like she wants. I will make sure she is covered in my scent so King Rian and every man knows she's mine. She has no idea what she has awoken in me; a need to possess, protect, satisfy, and bring her happiness like she's never known before.

It might be time to renovate my part of the castle.

***

Fiona and Liam met me in hallway. She was giddy and skipped down the hallway pulling Liam along.

"Where is she?! Can we go in?!" Fiona sounded like a child asking 'are we there yet?' only more high pitched.

I put my finger to my mouth shushing them; she was still asleep but I wanted to surprise her and only Fiona can make this happen.

I signal for them to move back to the end of the hall to talk.

"OH EMMM GEEE!!!" Fiona needs to shut the hell up.

"Fi, come on he obviously wants his lover to sleep and that won't happen if you keep screeching like a Banshee." Thank God for Liam.

"Liam is right, I need you to calm down." Fiona looked at me unamused but she would forgive me. "Would you help me with a renovation project? Maybe open up my wing of the castle? I want this to be a surprise for Evelyn. What do you think?"

"What do I think? WHAT DO I THINK?! I think...I'm gonna cry. Oisin. That's so romantic. You really love her. I see it in you. We always knew it would be someone from her lineage and finally a good one came along."

"The one, Fi."

Fiona's arms wrap tightly around me and don't let go as she starts talking about plans already. I'd be happy to just give her full control. She knows me and she knows Evelyn.

...although I'm not looking for a home made up of pleasure rooms. Definitely need to squash that idea. Maybe 1 well hidden one.

"You've created a monster." Liam laughs walking away. "Thanks mate. Now go to bed. Royal orders, right Fiona?"

"Yes, yes, OH MY GOD YES! Please go back in there and...well you know what to do. I'll send meals up for her 3 times a day and keep King grumpy pants in the dark about all of this."

She turns back and hugs me. "It's finally happening, isn't it?"

I hug her back, "I think so. She's one hell of a woman."

My woman.

—————————
A/N:
Oisin has a few secrets...

But he is in love.

Head over heels for Evelyn :)
I can't find the right song for how he feels: love, excited, joy, falling for her, protective, vulnerable. These characters are evolving , really writing themselves at this point.

Any song ideas for this chapter? For Oisin?

Thank you!!!

Don't forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoy this story ⭐️

P.S. This is going to get hot and very mature so here is another reminder that this story has some sensitive, mature, and possibly triggering content.