13

"Well, well, well. Brava! Easiest and most fun way to the top. Have your snatch, snatched by a royal who can make you a legal immortal being. Was this your idea or his?" Fiona was by my side in seconds. "Now we need to get you a bath, Liam? Would you draw a bath for our guest here?" Looking over her shoulder at him.

"As you wish my love." He smiled and gave me a nod then disappeared into the bathroom.

Fiona had me in her walk-in closet going on and on about something, hopefully not important, because I needed to take this in. A walk-in closet that feels like a store. It has all the latest technology and organization for her heels to her jewelry.  When she was disguised as Liv she did mention that I could basically live in her closet and she was right. No dungeon or edge of a bed for me!

I held tight to the blanket while I walked along, touching all the fabrics. Long dresses, ballgowns, old gowns (like not from this century old), went into shorter dresses and on to one skirts before hitting the back wall which was covered in costumes and sexy undergarments. I quickly walked over to the wall with fancy shirts, sweaters, and even a few t-shirts. Not a sweatshirt or pair of sweat-pants in sight. Oh boy.

"...so basically this is just some of it collected over the years. My brothers really aren't monsters, as you now know. I can't wait any longer! Let me see his mark!"

"Ha! Rian tried but his fangs couldn't pernitrate my skin." These sweaters felt so comfy I still wasn't 100% tuned into the conversation that Fiona was having with me.

"But Oisin did mark you, didn't he? Please tell me he did." She was freaking out.

"He doesn't think I can be marked...I think?" 

Wait did I think that or did he say that. His ability to read my mind was going to take getting used to. I was confused now and it brought my mind back down from the clouds. "Or at least Rian can't. My skin protected me."

She pouted and sighed heavily.

"Fiona, don't look so sad. We were just having a good conversation after your other brother tried to rape me." I shrugged as though what I just said was normal.

"B-but..."

"Bath is all ready!" Liam chimed from outside the door. "I went with a soothing mixture of lavender, ylang ylang, and sandalwood oils for you, Evee."

I waited for Fiona to say something but she just wiped the tears from her eyes, took a few deep breaths, and stopped sniffling. 

"Evee is on her way dear, I was just picking out an outfit for her..." She was holding something back. She pushed me out of the closet and handed me a fresh fluffy robe to use and a new towel. "Now after the bath, remember to shower. Your hair is a mess." She forcefully laughed. "Go on! Enjoy! We'll be right out here enjoying each other."

I was about to give her a loud sigh of disapproval but I'm missing part of the puzzle and she's generously allowing me to act as though I have it all figured out. It's not super fun to hear your friends have sex, but Liam did put on some soothing music. It sounded almost tribal. I didn't understand the words being sung but the drums were loud.

After a half hour of soaking in the tub I went to turn the shower on. The shower that could easily hold an army with random seats and alcoves built into. Lots of body oils spread around. 

I felt dirtier coming out of that shower than I did before I went in. Just the thought of what they did together in there was unsettling, but add on like 10 more couples and I couldn't picture the body wash really cleaning me thoroughly enough. 

Taking my time, I dried my hair, found a spa like section of moisturizers for my face, neck, and body, let them soak in which took awhile in a humid bathroom. I could still hear them going at it like rabbits an hour and a half later. 

My goodness, their stamina. I don't know if I should feel grossed out or like high-fiving my friend for having her needs taken care of multiple times.

I found a curling iron and did my own hair for the first time in a long time. I put on some make-up that I found in one of the drawers, amongst other things, and made myself look pretty damn decent. 

Hot. I looked hot. Fiona opened the bathroom door and looked shocked.

"If we didn't just go a few rounds we would drag you back to bed with us." A very naked Fiona winked. Her fingers were intertwined with Liam's dragging him into the bathroom behind her. 

They were clearly leaving one room to have sex in the shower.

I decided to go back to the walk in closet and pick out a dress and heels like I was going out. 

I wasn't actually going to try it on, even if I wanted to, it wasn't mine. Plus I enjoy comfier clothing. Maybe Liam's closet would be a better fit for my size and style...

"Need a hand with that?" I was surprised to hear Fiona's voice so calm while I was holding up one of her gowns. It was a deep purple with rhinestones on the bodice and throughout the long dress. 

"Oh my god, Fiona, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. That was so 2015. Plus with your dark hair and fair skin, it's all you need." She paused looking me up and down. "Ok, maybe some diamond jewelry but nothing too crazy, just a tennis bracelet and a diamond necklace that is long." She clapped rushing around her room to the contraption in the middle of the room that held her jewelry. It went from the floor to the ceiling, rotated, and had hidden compartments. "Something that will make his eyes go from yours, to your lips, to the necklace and that beautiful semi-sweetheart neckline. You're going to need body makeup to cover your blush because this shows a lot of chest and with how perfect yours are, people won't be able to not take a gander at your chest. You're ok if like a little bit of the nipple peeks out by accident right?"

"You know I'm not!"

"Ok, I'll give you a shawl, ya old lady. The French really do know how to create clothing into art. And torture devices so we ladies can be properly shaped to wear them." She went back to picking out jewelry.

"Where would I wear this? My hair and makeup already will make me stand out in the dungeon." I clucked my tongue and rolled my eyes. 

Her eyes went dark and she radiated heat off of her. 

"I'm so sorry Fiona I didn't mean to offend you. I forgot my place. I'm still getting used to all of this and I'm just - old habits die hard ya know?"

"Punishments make them die quickly." She smirked but I could see her eyes going back to normal and anger wasn't coming off of her as if she was about to chop my head off. "But you are new to all of this and I know that there is a fancy dinner tonight that Liam would rather not bore himself with. You could be my date!"

"Like a human pet or a girls night out date or..." Please don't make me actually ask a question and be put in dungeon.

Now she was the one rolling her eyes, "Does it matter?"

Hell yes it does matter! But I lied. 

"No. Of course not! Either way we will have fun!"

She knew I was lying but she also was my best friend in the entire world, or worlds.