7

"And we aren't allowed to fuck her? She's bloody getting herself off in the shower."

I turned around to find two men looking at me. Oisin and the person I assumed was his brother.

His brother had dark golden-brown eyes that reminded me of scotch. I didn't know brown eyes could be so intense. He was a bit shorter than his brother and had a different hair style but both had short dark brown hair and fair skin. Although he was going to kill me, his presence or aura didn't make me feel as on edge as Oisin did. Maybe it's because he just watched me get myself off in his brothers shower.

"Don't you dare." Oisin held his brothers' arm who was yanking off his shirt. "We promised her mum and the bloody king of the faeries for Christ sake." He growled.

"She wasn't a bloody bombshell then, she was a little girl. Too young for even my liking." He winked at me. I just stood in shock. My legs felt like jelly but I couldn't tell if it was from the fact I had met my maker or if Oisin had a great shower head.

I'm still waiting to wakeup from this insanely vivid and detailed nightmare.

"You touch her and I kill you." Oisin's turned black.

"Oh so you want her? Didn't we agree you wouldn't be calling the shots after you went behind my back and made a deal with her kind?"

"I want her to be able to talk to the faeries. We need her to help us..." after that Oisin continued the conversation in the other mans ear.

I was shocked that his charming brother wanted to jump in the shower with me. But let down again when I realized I was being thought of as a sex slave.

And Oisin needed me to talk to faeries? I thought he didn't care if I lived or died.

It just clicked in my head...
No one wanted me.
Not my mom.
Not Liv.
Not Oisin.
Not even the very sexy bartender, Ian.
And the one who did want me, owned me.

I felt my eyes burn and let it all out. I felt the cold tile floor of the shower as I slid down into a fetal position. My life was over before it had even began. 

How could my mom think that stressing over keeping up scholarships, student debt, and everything else that came with my continuing education would be a good way to spend my free years?!

"Well that's a boner kill."

MIDDLE GROUNDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें