Black Bot the Pirate

Start from the beginning

"But how will we know where to find Robotnik?" Brody asks and Caninestein gives Brody a card "Here's the list of the points in time where he intends to get the Emeralds" Caninestein said "I don't know

"But how will we know where to find Robotnik?" Brody asks and Caninestein gives Brody a card "Here's the list of the points in time where he intends to get the Emeralds" Caninestein said "I don't know..." Brody said "Come on Brody, let's do this!" Sonic said grabbing his pair "But-But mmmmm..."  Brody said looking down "It's okay big guy, you can show off later" Sonic said petting Brody making him purr "On second thought, looks like I've got plenty of time on my hands!" Brody said as the two put on the boots "Not to mention our feet!" Sonic and Brody said as they start running in place "Nice bounce! Come on Tails, it's time to travel!" Sonic said "Up, over and gone!" Brody said grabbing Tails' hand as Sonic and Brody start running all over Mobius as they enter the time warp.

At the same time Robotnik arrived to BlackBeard's ship. BlackBeard wants them gone taking out Scratch and Grounder "And how are you goikg to try to stop me, you scurvy blob of whale fat?" BlackBeard asks "Actually, what I had in mind was" Robotnik said pulling out his Robot-Transmogrifier Ray "Blasting you with my Robot-Transmogrifier Ray!" He said firing at BlackBeard turning him into Black Bot the robot "Now I'm in command! Isn't that right, Black Bot the Pirate?" Robotnik asks "Aye aye, Captain Robotnik!" Black Bot said "Good! I understand you have a treasure map showing the location of a certain large emerald!" Robotnik said and Black Bot nods "Show me!" Robotnik said and Black Bot gave him the map "There it is! The location of the Chaos Emerald of Invisibility!" Robotnik said.

"Hang on, Tails, time to hit the warp brakes!" Sonic and Brody said screeching to a halt and the three fall in the ship. Robotnik was dressed as a pirate captain, Scratch had a pirate hat and Grounder had a bandana "Head due east till' we get to shark Island!" Robotnik said "Aye, Captain!" Black Bot said when the sound of Sonic and Brody running can be heard as the duo runs through the sail knocking it down covering Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder "What was that?" Robotnik asked "A fighter jet?" Scratch asks "There's no jets in the days of pirates, you idiot!" Robotnik said "Uh-oh! I think I know who it were!" Grounder said "Who?" Robotnik asks and Grounder points to Sonic, Brody and Tails shaped holes "No it can't be!" Robotnik said "Sonic and Brody won't be born for another 300 years!" Robotnik said as Sonic, Brody and Tails are atop the ship's mast "That gives you plenty of time to get us a birthday present!" Sonic and Brody said "Blast that blue and yellow beasts to the bottom of the sea!" Robotnik said "With pleasure!" Grounder said  "Ready! Aim! Fire!" Scratch said as the two fire a cannonball from a cannon "Hit the deck Tails!" Sonic and Brody said as Tails grabs their wrists and flies into the air. The cannonball hits the top of the mast causing it to fall over and the mast hammers hits him into the deck, with Sonic and Brody leaned against a stack of barrels "There they are!" Grounder said aiming the cannon at the duo "Fire!" Scratch said firing a cannonball as Sonic and Brody are standing atop the barrels as Sonic combs his quills with a comb and Brody combs his fur with a comb "Waiting for cannonballs is so boring!" Brody said and Sonic nodded as the duo runs away causing the cannonball to hit the barrels, causing them to roll towards Robotnik "Oh no!" Robotnik said in shock and groans in pain as the barrels bounce off his head "Where'd they go?" Scratch asks and Brody opens the cellar door "Here I am!" Brody said closing the cellar door and the two aim the cannon at the cellar door firing it breaking a hole in it and the port side of the ship, and causing clouds of smoke to emit and Robotnik angrily runs up to them "You fools! Sink Sonic and Brody, not our ship!" Robotnik said as Sonic and Brody run behind him "Yeah, here we are, sink us if you can!" Brody and Sonic said and Scratch and Grounder aim the cannon "Ready! Aim!" Scratch said "Don't!" Robotnik said as Sonic and Brody run away "Fire!" Scratch said "No!" Robotnik said and tries to eun away but only runs in place as the cannonball lands behind Robotnik blowing a hole in the ship sending him into the air and flies through the sail ripping a Robotnik-shaped hole in it and lands on the steering wheel and gets spun by it and lands with a tud.