Chapter 62: Grand Opening!

(Took a break last week, but now I'm back :)

It's the opening day of Itadakimasu.

Misomi who is now the owner of the restaurant, is currently standing outside nervously.

Beside her is her mother who is currently in charge of taking care and helping her with supervising the restaurant. Since Misomi's still young and inexperience, Mina can teach her slowly how to supervise the restaurant since she had done it before.

"It's okay that you're nervous, Misomi, but right now you're overly nervous. Try to calm down." <Mina>

"I'm trying... But my body won't listen. Uuu~" <Misomi>

"Then, if Shin-San was here, you wouldn't be this nervous would you?" <Mina>

"W-What has Shin-Sama got to do with this!? Mother, stop saying unnecessary things!" <Misomi>

Misomi suddenly exploded hearing her mother mention Shin's name.

"There? You're suddenly not as nervous as before now, aren't you? I guess Just mentioning Shin-San's name is enough for you now. Fufu~" <Mina>

Misomi furrowed her eyebrows from how annoying her mother was right now.

Though she might show it on the outside, but in actuality, she doesn't hate it.

Misomi wanted to ignore her mother, but suddenly she said something that made her blushed.

"I heard from Layla-San that you and Shin had a very romantic time together in the kitchen the other day. I wonder, hmm? I see that my daughter is finally maturing~" <Mina>

"Uwaaaah!!! Why do you have to know that, mother!? Nothing much happened!!!" <Misomi>

"Nothing? Really? But weren't you in his arms and stayed there comfortably? Layla said that your face had a very enjoyable look on it. And even more the part where you romantically picked off the vegetables off his head. Hmm, let's see, what else?" <Mina>

"Ok, ok, ok, stop! That's enough! If you say anymore, I'm gonna die from embarrassment!!!" <Misomi>

Misomi finally exploded from the emberassing things that her mother had been blurting out.

"Fufufu~" <Mina>

While they had their mother and daughter moment, someone finally came.

"Hey, Misomi! Looks like you're very energetic this early in the morning? I thought you would be nervous, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm happy to see that."

The person who just appeared was none other than Shin. And behind him are as usual, his wives.

"Ah, Shin-Sama! You're finally here!" <Misomi>

The moment Misomi heard Shin's voice, she straight away turned towards him. Her earlier embarassed look instantly changed to that of joy.

The only person to notice that change was Mina. To that, she just smiled at her adorable daughter.

"Well, of course. I don't want to miss the grand opening of Itadakimasu, as well as to taste their food." <Shin>

"Y-Yes..." <Misomi>

Misomi was too happy to say anything else. So Mina had to advice her.

"Misomi, this is when you invite the customer in and guide them to their seats." <Mina>

Misomi heard her mother whispered to her, and so she followed.

"Shin-Sama, please come in. Shana-Sama, Iris-Sama, and Layla-Sama, as well. Please follow me." <Misomi>

The group followed after Misomi.

When they entered, they were welcomed with a wide open dining area. There were a lot of tables and seats. There were even counter seats for customers to sit and watch as their foods are being made nearby.

Overall, the design looks very similar to a ramen restaurant in Shin's world. Since he was the one that gave the design suggestion.

So to him, it felt very familiar.

Misomi brought them to a VIP room on the 2nd floor. Being a VIP room, its a very outstanding place. Inside there's a big table that could fit about 10 people. And within that room, it has its own kitchen. In summary, it's a special room for customers to sit and watch, while they wait for their food to be made fresh. They could even go near the kitchen to look at the chef cook as well.

Once Shin and the group seated down, Misomi gave them the menu. Not to mention, Kagura also transformed into her human form so that she could eat.

"This is the menu. Do look through it and once you've decided what to order, I will note it down." <Misomi>

There were 5 menus given out to each people. Everyone looked through the menu except Shin. He roughly knew the contents of it and so he already knows what he was going to order.

"I'm definitely going for the Super special Shin sushi set, and also a bowl of special Shin ramen delight, please." <Shin>

Misomi already knew what Shin wanted, but she still waited for him to say out his order. Misomi wrote them down with a smile on her face.

The naming for the dishes are as expected, Misomi's idea.

When Shin first heard them, he was 100% against it. To have his name on a dish is too embarrassing to him. But as much as he wants to prevent that, the look on Misomi's face when she suggested it was too innocent. Her delightful and excited face when she told him about them. And so, Shin had no choice but to give in to her suggestions.

He was so embarassed about it at the start, but when he thought about Misomi's smiling face, he got over it.

Regarding the sushi, it was a dish idea told to Misomi by Shin. It was another dish back in his world, and definitely one that he love after ramen.

It took awhile for Misomi and Mina to understand the concept of the dish. But when Shin told and showed them how it was made, they understood instantly. Maybe it was due to their chef mentality they understood it fast, or Shin's precise explanation. Nonetheless, they were able to replicate it exactly how they were made in Shin's world.

Though to them, it was Shin's brilliant idea of a unique dish he made up. Since he has yet told them of his background.

After awhile of looking through the menu, the rest of the customers finally chose their choice of dish.

Shana, Iris, Layla, and Kagura, each told Misomi what dishes they want. And just like Shin, they each ordered a set of sushi as well.

"Alright! I've noted down your order. Now please give me time, as I start preparing them." <Misomi>

"HELLO, MISOMIIIIII!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? I'M HERE TO EAT AT YOUR RESTAURANT!!!"

When Misomi was about to walk to the kitchen, the voice of someone familiar shouting could be heard.

Misomi who heard it, again smiled as she was happy that another close person had come to her newly opened restaurant.

Edited: My bad, totally forgot about Kagura's existence xD