Chapter 36:

It's the next day.

When they got back to the capital yesterday, they stopped at Maya's house to have dinner, before they left and went back to the mansion they just bought.

Since the furnitures and all were set up already when they got back from the quest, they decided to already stay and sleep in their new house.

Needless to say, they took the opportunity and had an intense night. Since there wasn't anyone in the mansion other then them, they could finally do it. Due to Maya and Misomi who are always with them for the past weeks, they were only able to do such things to a certain degree without being inconsiderate. At most they did was only during their bathing time.

Anyways, the group are currently at Maya's house first thing in the morning.

"Is that all, Maya-San?" <Shin>

"Yes. There isn't much things to begin with." <Maya>

"Alright, let's go then." <Shin>

Shin led them to the mansion as their new home. Once they reached, Maya and Misomi were shocked at the size of the mansion.

"Waaaaaah! It's huuuuuge! I can't believe I will be living in this house from now on!" <Misomi>

"Indeed... This place is huge. Look at the amount of space the mansion is occupying." <Maya>

It isn't an exaggeration that the mansion is not only huge, but it also has a massive patch of open space around the mansion. The entire property is on a big patch of land, and it all belongs to Shin.

"Alright, let's go in." <Shin>

The gate of the mansion opened with Shin's presence, and they all walked through it. They walked on the stoned path which leads to a roundabout in front of the mansions main door.

Entering the main doors, the first thing you would see is a big stairs leading up to the 2nd floor. Before, there wasn't any decorations or anything put up in the main hall. But now, there are paintings and flowers set up around. And at the top is a huge shiny chandelier.

"There are about 15 rooms on the second floor. You can pick anyone you like. Once you decided, I will take out and put your belongings." <Shin>

"Alright. Come on, Misomi." <Maya>

Both of them got up the stairs and began looking at the rooms. After a while, they returned and told Shin the rooms which they chose.

The rooms they chose was a connecting rooms. Which are two rooms side by side, that has a door inside connecting between them.

"I don't know what to say... This Misomi, decided to pick the room beside mine. Saying that she wants to be with me. At first, she wanted to share a room, but I rejected it. So now I have to make do with this connecting rooms." <Maya>

"Jeez! What's wrong with that? I'm just used to staying close to mother!" <Misomi>

"Ehhh... This child..." <Maya>

Maya made a 'It can't be helped' face towards Misomi's selfishness.

"It's fine, it's fine. If any of you wants to change room, just do it." <Shin>

Shin took out each of their belongings and placed them in their respective rooms. It didn't take long to take out and arrange everything.

Once he was done, he gave extra keys to Maya and Misomi which he made, before leaving to Albert's place.

...

Just like last time, there are awful smell coming from Albert's house, as well as smoke rising from it.