Chapter 53: Secret Exchanges

(Hey guys and gals! How is everyone doing? I hope yall are doing well and staying safe. Its been a tough start to the year but i know we can get over this with no worries if everyone do their part. As for me, I have been called to provide help for my country. It sounds terrible, but i dont mind it since im doing my part to keep my country safe as well as my family that lives here. I hope whichever country my readers comes from, yall are living safely and doing your best to stay healthy. I believe we should be careful, but at the same time, be considerate and respectful to others! Stay safe everyone!)

The next day.

Misomi came to Guardian early in the morning. She greeted Eric and Albert who came even earlier than her to prepare the shop.

Misomi also helped out by sweeping the floor and arranging some furnitures and equipments. She continued doing the same outside of the shop.

As she was peacefully cleaning, there was a group of people coming. Misomi who caught sight of it was about to tell them to leave. Thinking that they were customers. Since it isn't time for the shop to open yet.

But when she realised who they were, she erased such thoughts. At least since she knew one of the person from the group.

"Yuna-San! You're here!" <Misomi>

Misomi greeted her with a smile.

"Hey there, Misomi. I've brought my friends to help out just as I promised." <Yuna>

Behind Yuna were 2 girls. One had a short brown hair with a battleaxe on her back. The other had green twintail hair and holding a wand.

Both greeted Misomi as well.

"Welcome to Guardian! Please follow me, I'll show you around and also go meet with the boss." <Misomi>

As Misomi was about to lead them inside, Shin appeared from above. He dropped down from the ledge above and landed in between Misomi and the group.

"Yo. Yuna, was it? Nice seeing you again." <Shin>

The group, as well as Misomi were surprised at Shin's sudden appearance.

"Shin. How have you been?" <Yuna>

"Great actually. I would say I've done a lot of progress in this kingdom already." <Shin>

"I see... That's good to hear. I've been hearing things about you. Also-" <Yuna>

"Yes. I've heard from someone that you know about something. Why don't we have a private conversation?" <Shin>

Hearing Shin said that, Misomi shuddered. She knew full well what Shin was referring about.

Yuna who saw her, felt a bit guilty making an innocent girl spout such secrets. Though it wasn't her true intentions, she still had planned on trying to gain information.

Not wasting any time, Shin went inside while gesturing Yuna to follow her. But before he left, he pat and rubbed on Misomi's head.

Misomi who got such treatment was stunned as to why Shin did that. When she looked up, she saw Shin smiling at her before he faced away.

"Misomi-San? Are you okay?"

The girl with brown hair asked her.

Misomi was still staring at Shin after he walked off.

"Eh? Ah. Yeah. I'm fine." <Misomi>

Misomi returned.

"Anyways, who is he? Is he your boyfriend?"