Chapter 1: My desire for another world

It was a typical day for Shin Kagami, everyday he comes home and lay on his bed lazily. Pondering on how boring and eventless his life is.

The only thing he could think of, is how amazing it would be to go to another world, where fun and adventure awaits. A world where he has his own freedom and his own choice on living freely. Something like those 'isekai' novels he loves to read.

But this is all in his head, and he knows it well. Of course he does, he's a realist and fantasy is no more than just a fairy tale to him. But he cant help but hope that someday or someway it would pe possible. This is his usual everyday thoughts.

...

While he was lying down on his bed, his vision suddenly became blurred and the next thing he realised was that he is at an unknown place, a place that was way different from the room he originally was in.

As he open his eyes...

"Urghhh...what the fuck happened...the fuck? Where am i? What is this place...no wait, it cant be...no way..."
<Shin>

As he was sorting out his mind due to the sudden turn of event, a presence appeared behind him.

"This situation...there's no doubt about it, it's a summo..." <Shin>

"That's correct. It's a summoning. Well done for comming to that conclusion boy."<???>

At the sudden appearance of somebody, Shin turned and he saw a spectacle. A spectacle that he never saw in his whole life.

There standing infront him was a beauty. A beautiful maiden with a face so cute and lovely that could compete with even the pop idols that he saw on TV.

Seeing that somebody, he became mesmerized. However what was weird was that that somebody is wearing a seifuku(school uniform). Designed with  a white long-sleeve shirt with frills at the ends and a black frilly short-skirt accompanied with black stockings. Moreover that somebody was fit with a lovely red ribbon attached at the side of the head while silvery hair are flowing down the back, reaching all the way to the butt.

A minute had passed...

While Shin was gazing at that somebody's beauty, THAT SOMEBODY spoke up with a cough as if to break the weird atmosphere that was somehow created.

"Ehem...boy...continuing from where i left off. I was the one that summoned you here."<???>

Saying that, Shin returned to his senses and responded accordingly.

"Eh, I see...just as i thought. That kind of situation did happened to me huh."
<Shin>

Seeing how calm he was...

"You look rather calm, boy. Despite the sudden situation, I thought you ought to be scared or at least wary of it. But here you are, acting calm and answering someone unknown as if they were your friend." <???>

"Haha, do I look that calm to you? It's just that i was mesmerized by your beauty that I am able to be this calm."
<Shin>

"Moreover, your voice is so lovely and sweet that it is causing me, or at least forcing me, to stay very calm. But the truth lies in the fact that I have always prepared myself if there was a day this kind of situation would present itself. Therefore, you have my sincere thanks." <Shin>

That was right. Despite being a realist, Shin had steeled himself to act accordingly to any given situation that might rises at anytime and any moment. By doing so, he is able to think properly and calmly assess the situation so as to not falter.

"Hooh...first u flatter me with compliments than you thank me. Not bad boy, although mere words won't move me but still, I commend you for being this composed." <???>

"Well what I said is merely the truth and what is there to lie when you are in front of a goddess such as yourself" <Shin>

Being called a goddess by the boy that just she summoned, she was amazed that the boy knows about her identity, albeit their first meeting. Hence, she cant help but be intrigued by him and how he knows it.

"Hooh...how did you figure it out, boy?"
<???>

She asked interestingly...

"Why not we start off with a proper greeting shall we? I have yet to hear your name and what goddess you are. As for me, my name is Shin Kagami. I am curious as to why you summoned me? I am merely an average lonely commoner.  There isnt much benefits in having me , if i say so myself." <Shin>

With that sudden change of topic, the found-out goddess became ever more interested.