Chapter 65: Shopping

"Eh? Aleytia-Sama is here?" <Misomi>

Misomi who had gotten ready to go out, was met with a surprising guest. When she got down the stairs, she was greeted by the princess of the kingdom.

"Hey, Misomi! I'm here to go shopping with you!" <Aleytia>

Aleytia was as energetic as ever.

"How did you know?" <Misomi>

"Layla-San told me about it. I can't say no when my bestfriend is trying to buy new clothes to impress Shin. So I told my mother that I wanted to follow, and so she cancelled all my study plans for the day. Hehe~ Let's have lots of fun!" <Aleytia>

Bestfriend...

When Misomi heard that, she was quite happy inside. The princess of the kingdom called her their bestfriend. And to her as well, Aleytia is also like that.

But then she realised the second half of what Aleytia said.

"What are you saying!? I'm just going to buy new clothes that's all!" <Misomi>

"Hehe~ You can't hide it from me, even if Layla-San didn't tell me, I already figured it out." <Aleytia>

"Uuu~" <Misomi>

"Alright, are you two ready? We're going to go to a bunch of shops today." <Layla>

Layla came out from the living room and told them the agenda for the day.

"Yosh!" <Aleytia>

Aleytia grabbed hold of Misomi's hand and pulled her along, exiting the house.

When they got out the house, there was a carriage waiting for them outside. And in front of the carriage, there were 2 people that seems to be arguing.

"Oi, I don't think the knights are needed. Y'all are too conspicuous."

"Why do I have to listen to a barbarian like you? My duty here is to protect the princess."

The two people are none other then Adolf and Damian.

The sight of them arguing was a bother to both Aleytia and Layla.

"Damian, stand down. Do you have to argue with everyone you don't like?" <Aleytia>

"Adolf as well, stop trying to pick a fight all the time." <Layla>

Both if the guys got sounded by the ladies.

""My aplogies..." <Adolf & Damian>

When the 3 girls got closer to the carriage, they got on it.

Layla peaked out the window to talk to Adolf.

"Adolf, you don't have to follow." <Layla>

"But, Layla-Sama!" <Adolf>

Adolf wanted to argue but Layla cut him off.

"If you want to, you can do it secretly. Make sure others can't see you, understand?" <Layla>

"Yes, Layla-Sama! That, I, can do!" <Adolf>

Adolf at least can accept that suggestion.

Following as well, Aleytia did the same to Damian.

"Damian too, I can't have you follow us. It will ruin our fun." <Aleytia>

"Princess! I can't do that! You are the princess of this kingdom, your protection is a must!" <Damian>

Damian wanted to reject her. Since the king had instructed him to keep watch of the Princess, so his priority is her safety. But what the Princess said next, wavered his determination.

"I was given permission by my mother. If mother knows of this, I wonder what she will do to you?" <Aleytia>

Aleytia decided to use her mother as a means to provoke Damian. And as expected, it worked.

Damian's face twisted a bit when she said that.

"A-At least let me alone be your guard?" <Damian>

"No." <Aleytia>

Aleytia flatly denied him.

"I understand. I will keep watch from afar." <Damian>

Damain didn't want to argue with the princess anymore, since it might upset her any further. So he settled with watching from a far.

He would do it even if the princess refused him again, but seeing that the princess didn't respond and returned to her seat, it seems that she was fine with it.

The carriage with the 3 girls inside began making their way to the shopping district at the noble estate.

Normally, Kaguya would be with Aleytia. But since Kaguya decided to follow Shin, saying that she wanted to see how amazing her new master is, Kaguya isn't here with Aleytia.

It took them about 10 mins to reach their first destination. The first shop they intend to visit was called 'Design parlour'. Apparently, it's one of the well known shops on shopping district.

"Let's go take a look." <Aleytia>

Before Aleytia exited the carriage, she took out a necklace from her pocket. When she wore it around her neck, the colour of her hair changed.

It turned blue.

"What do you think? Like this, nobody will know that I'm the princess, right? So we won't attract attention." <Aleytia>

The other 2 girls agreed, and they all got out the carriage.

When they entered the shop, they were greeted by the shop's assistant. She then showed them different designs they had. Layla and Aleytia forced Misomi to try on every cute and beautiful dress they found. Misomi had no choice but to be their dress up doll.

Once they had chosen which dress suits best for her, they proceeded to go to the next shop.

...

"That's the target, right? The black haired girl?"

"Yes, find a way to kidnap her."

"Got it. However, it's gonna be tough."

"What do you mean? You guys are the best at these kinds of things. Are you telling me I made the wrong choice?"

"No, no, of course not. The phantom guild are the best at these kinds of illegal things. There are no one better than us."

"Then why did you say it will be tough?"

"Well, from what I can see, there's a knight secretly following them. And..."

"And?"

"It's a bit hard to sense him, but I can definitely feel a presence in the shadows that is also following them."

"Could it be one of your guys?"

"Impossible. We may be proficient in hiding in the shadows, but this guy isn't hiding. It's more like he's erasing his presence."

"Erase his presence?"

"It's possible. But difficult to accomplish. I assume he's a strong individual."

"Well, strong or not, you are paid to handle this task. Don't fail."

"Of course. I'm expecting a bonus, Mr George."

"Tsk!"