Chapter 47: End Of Arc 3

After visiting Princess Aleytia as per her own request and Kaguya, Shin ended up having to see her more and more.

The first time, Shin went alone. Secretly of course. He sneakily entered the castle and went into Aleytia's room. Since Kaguya had informed her in advanced, she welcomed him with open arms. Of course the king didn't know of his visit.

All they did was talk about stuff. Aleytia was interested in adventurers, so Shin told her mostly about his adventure when getting Kagura from the cave. Since he just became an adventurer recently, he didn't have much story to tell. Aleytia was very fascinated. She never experienced one before, only heard of them. Where she heard of them was from her mother, the queen. Not many knows, but the queen was a former adventurer.

When it was time to go, Aleytia beg Shin to come again. Shin who find it fun to interact with the princess, said he wouldn't mind coming again another time. At the same time, Shin find the princess really cute.

In which it was 2 days later. However, this time, they were invited. The one who sent the invitation was the queen personally. The queen was away in another country and had just returned the day before. When she heard from Aleytia how there was an adventurer who manage to wield the Legendary Cursed Sword, the queen was fascinated. Aleytia told her who he was, and the queen immediately sent an invitation to meet him. Damian who was informed of that wanted to object to it, but since it was the queen's order, he couldn't rebuke. He knew the queen was a former adventurer, so he couldn't say mean things about them unlike with the king. Instead, he told the king. However, even the king couldn't go against the queen. Especially when Kaguya is backing the queen.

With the invitation letter in hand, the group entered the castle once more. The group consists of Shin, Layla and Misomi. Shana and Iris decided that Layla should have the opportunity to be with Shin by herself. They then were asked to help find the guy called Eric, who is said to be the son of the owner of Fortuneprise. Shin plans to recruit him to help with his merchant company in the future. Shana and Iris were told of his looks, and since Iris was present when Shin interrogated Harold, she had a grasp on how to persuade him to follow them.

On the other hand, Misomi was dragged along like last time by Shin. Shin thought that it would be great for Misomi to interact with the princess who is of the same age. He hoped that they could be friends. Although it would be tough, considering how shy and timid Misomi is. Especially when it comes to royalty.

When they reached the castle, they were greeted by Aleytia. She personally brought them to her room, where the queen and Kaguya were waiting.

"Greetings, your majesty. It's a pleasure to be invited to meet with the queen. I'm very honoured." <Shin>

Shin made a respectable greeting to the queen. Layla and Misomi also did the same.

"There's no need for such formalities. I've heard that you didn't bow to the king, and for that I'm quite impressed. So I hope you can act normal around me." <Queen of La-Viena>

"Oh?" <Shin>

Shin was surprised that the queen prefer to act normal.

"Alright. As you've known, my name is Shin. This here is Layla, my wife. And the one over here is Misomi." <Shin>

"Hello." <Layla & Misomi>

Layla normally said hello. As for Misomi, she was quite shy and spoke a bit soft, and was hiding a little bit behind Shin.

"Greetings. My name is Fiora, the queen of La-Viena. The reason I invited you here today was because I'm very curious as to who my daughter has been speaking highly about. As well as about you getting the Legendary Cursed Sword." <Fiora La-Viena>