Chapter 48: Launching

With his important employees hired, Shin can finally establish his merchant company.

The procedure were surprisingly straightforward. All Shin had to do was pay the necessary amount, fill in the relevant information about his company, and then accept some important terms and conditions. Everything was settled within an hour. However,

"Shin-Sama, last thing you have to do is to tell me the name of your company. Do you have any?" <Receptionist>

The one thing Shin hasn't think of was the name of the company he was going to make.

Seeing how Shin didn't give a reply, the receptionist knew he hasn't think of one.

"Shin-Sama, you can take your time to think of one. Since most of the important procedures has been done, your company can already be established. Though without a name, you can't really sell anything yet. So once you have one, then your company can finally operate." <Receptionist>

Shin decided go back to the mansion and ask around for help. Unfortunately, everyone he asked had told him the same thing. Saying he should find a name that he himself thinks of. Since it's his company, he should be the one to decide.

Shin became stressed. He didn't think the hardest part about making a company is the name.

"Urgh... Nothing comes up..." <Shin>

Shin is currently lying on the bed. Beside him was Layla.

"I think Shin-Sama is thinking too hard... If you don't like it, you can always change it later. Nobody said you can't change it, right?" <Layla>

"True..." <Shin>

If that's the case, Shin can just think of anything. He decided to randomly pick a name that was used in his previous world. Since he's in a different world now, there won't be any copyrights issue if he were to use one in this world.

"Then I'll go with 'Guardian'!" <Shin>

"Guardian? Any reason?" <Layla>

"Well, I just took it from one of a pharmacy shop back in my world. Since what I will be selling in my company are about the same, I went and chose it. Why? Is it no good?" <Shin>

"That sounds amazing! Guardian could mean protection. Just like our antidotes and healing potions, they are use to help people with injury. In a way, it protects them from further harm. That's why, Shin-Sama's choice is perfect. Not only it sounds nice, it also has a strong meaning behind it!" <Layla>

"Ah hahaha... I didn't really think that much. But thanks Layla, you're the one who made it sound more fascinating." <Shin>

Hearing Shin praise her, Layla became happy. She showed a big smile at Shin to show her happiness for the praise.

They then went on to have some personal time with each other the rest of the night.

A few days later, the opening of 'Guardian' merchant company was opened. However, since it's new and unheard of, nobody wanted to go. But this problem was already thought of by Eric. He made a plan to set up a stall at the pavilion, and advertise their products.

Like that, they can start off small by showing how the products works on a small scale, and once it gains a bit of popularity, they can move on to advertise their company original estate.

"Ladies and gentlemen, gather around! My name is Eric and today I would like to introduce to you all a very new product that my merchant company had just created! They're healing potions that could heal any kind of injury!" <Eric>

As he said the contents of the product, the few people who had gathered began talking among themselves. They all are also laughing and saying that it's ridiculous that such a potion could exist.

This kind of impression was to be expected from people who never witness such miracle before. That's why to prove them that it's real, they can only show that the potions trully work and it's a miracle.

"Well then, if none of you would believe it. Then can I have someone who has an illness or medical problem that they wish it could be cured? Anyone?" <Eric>

Everyone looked at each other. Then one person raised his hand up.

"I have one! If you could cure it, then it proves that you're not lying." <???>

"Yes. Come right up!" <Eric>

The man walked towards the stall.

"What seems to be the problem that you wish to be cured, sir?" <Eric>

The moment he stepped out of the crowd, people could already tell what problem he would be bringing up.

Once he was in front of Eric, he spoke up.

"As you can see, I have lost my left leg. If your potions does miracles, I'm sure they can restore my legs, right?" <???>

The man had a wooden stick in place of his lost left leg. The peole who saw that gasped, knowing that the man was asking too much. Even a normal healer couldn't restore a lost leg. Unless you can afford a high healer, the chances of regaining your missing leg is close to none.

However, the man doesn't seem to be mocking Eric and his potions. His face shows a bit of expectation and hope. He probably wished that he could really recover his lost leg.

When the man went up to Eric, Eric was a bit perplexed at the situation. He did not expect that the first problem he had to deal with was a big one. He was told beforehand by Shin to not cause a huge ruckus at the start. But it seems he can't gurantee that anymore. It's not like the potions couldn't restore his missing leg. It's just that if it was shown straight away that it could, people will cause a massive commotion over a simple introduction of the potions. And even more, people who might have bad intentions will cause an even more bigger trouble.

While troubled by this, suddenly he received a word by his Boss.

{Eric. Forget about what I said. Go and heal him. If anything happens, I will deal with them.} <Shin>

With that said, Eric was assured. He then began the preparation and took the potion that would restore his lost leg.

"All right, sir! This is the potion that will restore your missing leg. I gurantee it!" <Eric>

Eric showed a wide smile as he dangle a bottle of potion in front of him. Showing that he's quite confident in the cure.

"Now just drink it. In no time the effect will take place." <Eric>

Just like he said, the area around his missing leg began to shine and soon after something started growing. The wooden stick attached there dropped and was replaced with a leg.

Various faces of shocked and surprised could be seen by the crowd. And even more was the person himself.

"No way!? M-My leg! My leg is back! Thank the goddess!" <???>

The man cried tears of joy. The surrounding people also were amazed at what they saw. It was like a miracle.

Immediately people came rushing towards Eric and asking to buy the potions. In no time most of the potions was sold and Eric made a lot of money from it. He started with a 100 potions and there's only 3 left. He sold 1 for 1000 Qil. Therefore, he earned 97,000 Qil. It was a great start to the launch of Guardian.

Help fund my japan trip :) @

https://www.paypal.me/ishana9299

(Not necessary. Just enjoy the story is all I ask!)