Chapter 39:

Author's Notes:
(To those who guessed correctly to Layla's identity, please tell me how you came to such conclusion. I'm curious how you know it, and if it's by chance, tell me why you think so. I wanna know whether it was obvious, Hahaha😂)

"Mina, huh? That sounds nice. But not as nice as Layla, doesn't it?" <Shin>

"!?"

The slave had a plain look the entire time since she entered the room. But the moment Shin said her real name, she made a very shocked face.

Nobody should have known her real name. Even if there was someone who does know, they wouldn't be able to guess it since she had her appearance changed, as well as her identity, using magic.

"W-What do you mean by that? M-Master? My name is Mina, not Layla..." <Layla>

She tried to act clueless. She had come so far and was never found out. To be suddenly exposed now would mean all her hard work had been for nothing.

But no matter what she tries, she can't fool Shin. Especially when Shin can use [Review]. Nobody can hide their identity from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[STATUS]

Name: Layla Drakul
Race: Demon vampire
Gender: Female
Age: 18

[Power Level]
- 8700

[Class]
- Swordsmage

[Titles]
- Princess of the demon race
- Slave

[Atrributes]
- Dark

[Divinity]
- Blessing of a vampire demon

[Sacred Abilities]
- Gravity manipulation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking back to when he first saw her status as she appeared on stage, Shin was all smiles. Being able to find such an interesting slave was what he wanted when he had decided to come to the slave auction.

"Ha! Exactly what I mean. Oh Layla Drakul, a vampire. And princess of the demon race." <Shin>

Shin said it with a smirk on his face.

Hearing Shin saying every details of her correctly, Layla can't helped but be surprised.

Her eyes became wide opened. She tried her best to stay composed so as to not get taken advantage of.

Regaining her composure, she asked in a low voice.

"How? How did you know?" <Layla>

She had a serious face on her now. Nothing like the innocent and helpless expression earlier.

"How, you say? Are you that curious? Kukuku..." <Shin>

Shin intentionally try to provoke her.

Layla got triggered. She decided to force him to talk instead. She used one of her spell to attack Shin.

A black circular disc materialised above Shin. After that, a strong gravitational force rain down on Shin.

What was suppose to happen according to Layla was that Shin will be pushed down to the ground. He will struggle trying to get free and get hurt getting crushed. Unable to escape, he will beg for mercy and finally reveal his secret. But nothing happened. Instead, she was the one being hurt.

Due to being distracted by the situation caused by Shin, Layla totally forgot about her current position of being a slave. The slave insignia on her hand glowed before her body was hit by an electric shock.