Chapter 31:

After completing their business at the Adventurers Guild, they made their way back to Maya's house.

Since it's already after 7 PM, Maya and Misomi should be about done cleaning the house.

While on their walk back, Shana asked Shin about something which made her curious.

"Shin, did you go see that guild master's status just now?" <Shana>

"Of course. I also looked at the S-Rank adventurer named Yuna. After looking through them, I have to say they both have very high PL. However, just as what that dumbass barbarian said, that Yuna has really weakened." <Shin>

"Nonetheless, she is an S-Rank..." <Iris>

After checking Yuna's Status, this was what he saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[STATUS]

Name: Yuna
Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 22

[Power Level]
- 5600

[Class]
-Kunoichi

[Titles]
- S-Rank Adventurer

[Atrributes]
-Dark

[Divinity]
- Curse of Weakness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuna also had PL over 5000. Since she had about the same PL as that Gregory Devil, Shin believes they are evenly match.

Knowing that she also uses Dark attribute, Shin decided to keep an eye on her.

However, she has a curse on her. That's probably what Stronzo was referring to. When Shin looks through the details of the curse, it states that it restrain the power level of the user by half. Therefore, Yuna is currently only able to use 2800 PL.

This made Shin interested in the source of the curse. Since he has the Obnova flower which could lift the curse, he could use it to make a deal with her.

As for the guild master,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[STATUS]

Name: Simon Crowl
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Age: 56

[Power Level]
- 6000

[Class]
- Mage

[Titles]
- Guild Master of Capital of La-Viena Branch

[Atrributes]
- Fire
- Lightning

[Divinity]
- None

[Sacred Abilities]
- Double Spell Caster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His stats were even more amazing. His PL is the highest Shin has seen, and he even owns a Sacred Ability.

With this much information already gathered within the guild, Shin is quite happy. As for Stronzo, Shin didn't bother checking his Status since Shin isn't interested to check everyone's status. He only checks if the person intrigues him or seems special.

While thinking of such things in his head, the group arrived at the house. The house seemed much more lively compared to earlier. The lights emanating from the windows gave off a warm feeling with the sunset. The outside was decorated with flowers and various decorations hung on the walls.

Iris knocked on the door before Misomi came to open the door to let them in.

"Welcome back, everyone. We have already prepared dinner while waiting for everyone to return." <Misomi>