"Arey ... let me go ... now I have to pick up all these flowers", said Khushi.

"Forget about the flowers, what about me?", said Arnav in anger, "I have been asking for you since morning and now its afternoon. Don't you care about me?".

Khushi who was worriedly looking down on the floor at flowers, got alert hearing this.

"Arnavji, why are you asking this? You know how much I care about you", said Khushi.

"Really? Then where were you since morning? I asked for you so many times but you haven't come upstairs", said Arnav still holding her close.

"Arnavji, today is Diwali and Anjali Di is not here. So I have to help Naniji and Mamiji with all the preparations", said Khushi.

"We have servants for that Khushi", said Arnav irritatingly.

"I know, but its my first Diwali in my sasural and as your wife, so I want to do things on my own", said Khushi with a smile.

"The only thing you need to concern yourself with is ... ME", said Arnav emphasizing on the last word, "You're my wife and I should be your first priority dammit!".

"Arnavji you are my priority but please understand I am also a bahu of this house and I have some responsibilities to fulfill", said Khushi.

"I don't care. I just care about that you won't leave our room until I wake up. I hate not seeing you beside me", said Arnav.

Khushi cupped his face, "Ok I will be careful next time that I won't leave until you wake up and see me. Happy now?".

Arnav shakes his head, "And you won't leave without giving me a kiss", said Arnav as he lean forward.

"Oh so that's the real matter", said Khushi as she lightly slaps his chest, "You didn't get to kiss me that's why you are all angry and moody".

"Of course, now you have spoiled me so you have to take care about it", said Arnav huskily.

"What? I spoiled you?", said Khushi irritatingly.

"Of course, who kissed me every morning to wake me up in the last few days?, said Arnav, "You!".

Khushi blushed remembering all the times she had woken him up or woken up by him with kisses which continued to much more.

"Arnavji, that was on our honeymoon. Now we are back at home. There I didn't had any duties to perform but now here I do", said Khushi trying to push him away but his grip was still strong around her.

"Like I said I don't care. You won't leave without kissing me or else don't blame me later for what I will do", said Arnav in a threating tone.

"Acha? What will you do haan?", asked Khushi.

Arnav lean forward and peck her lips, "I will kiss you wherever I will found you in this house".

"Arnavji", Khushi looked around worriedly, "What are you doing? Someone will come".

"So what? I am doing nothing wrong. I am just kissing my wife", said Arnav with a shrug and leaned forward again making Khushi worry.

"And that should be done in your room Chottey", came Anjali's voice from behind making both of them jerk. They both turn to see Anjali standing few feet away from them, covering her eyes with her hand.

Khushi pushed Arnav away with force, making him stumble back, "What the ..." he glares at his wife who totally ignored him and went to Anjali.

"Anjali Di, when did you come?", asked Khushi hugging Anjali.