Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo

Start from the beginning

Jungkook sighed and looked down " Bunny " Jungkook looked up at Taehyung " tommorow we will file the case on Bogum, okay ?" Jungkook nodded his head... Taehyung grabbed his hands and looks at him " you okay ?" Jungkook sighed but nodded his head " I just hope he get punished for his sins " Jungkook said.... Taehyung caresse his back.

" Of course he will...now we have to get ready for tommorow " Jungkook nodded his head and smiled looking at the excided Taehyung " such a dork " Jungkook thought to himself.

In the club....

Bogum was checking out girls when Lisa stood in front of him " You're here " He said with annoyed face " of course it's my best friends club " She said and sat in front of him...Bogum rolled his eyes " So how the plan going?" She asked him...Bogum groaned " Jungkook never let me touch him, Always kicking me away " Lisa smirked but cover it with a smile.

" Same with Taehyung " while they were talking, Sope and Yoonmin were trying to calm down Mina " I have never done this before, oh god my heart beat " She was panicking, Yoonji rolled her eyes " dude calm down...you just have to act naturally " She said " my friend is coming back from America today....she will be here my any moment " They heard Lisa talking with Bogum.

" Time for you to go " Jimin said and pushed her towards the club....Mina took a deep breath and entered into the club " Oh there she is " Lisa said, Bogum's eyes moved at he saw Mina, who was walking towards them...Bogum who was sitting there now stood up looking at her " Marina!" Lisa went to her and hugged her.

" You walked kinda Unique " Lisa whispered to her and pulled away from the hug " Bogum " Bogum who was staring at Mina now then his gaze toward Mina " Meet Marina Jeon " Mina looks at him with a slight smile And stretch her hand for a hand shake... without wasting a sec Bogum shook hands with her.

" Marina Jeon " He smirked mentally looking at her.

Mina felt uncomfortable when Bogum touched her hand like that,but she ignored it and continued with the act

Mina felt uncomfortable when Bogum touched her hand like that,but she ignored it and continued with the act...Sope and Yoonmin looked at Mina surprised, She was acting too good " you guys continue, I have some work " Lisa said and excused from them " so kiss Marina " Bogum was About to say something but Mina cut him.

" Marina Jeon " Mina said with a seducing smile, which kinda effect Bogum pretty hard.

On the other hand Taekook were sitting in a café talking with Minho " So you mean your friend will be my assistant in the hospital?" Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their head " I don't mind, but who will confess Seo joon for that ?" Minho said to them... Taehyung and Jungkook told him the plan.

Now, the only problem was Seo joon...because he like Bogum a lot, maybe he can help him " Look Minch- I mean Minho...First Seo joon is my friend then he is Bogum's...I will call him now and talk to him about Mina's job " Taehyung said with so much confidence while Jungkook stare at him smiling.