Babysitting Blues

An: JESUS CHIRST ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS OH GOD- I feel bad for making you all wait so long... I am working on the next chapter after this and I hope to have it released at some point in November so please look forward to that. Anyways this chapters fanart was created by ahdragonrider@gmail.com! I love the colors and the CHOATIC energy!

Suits were hung up in the sky and held there by a precarious string, spinning softly in a circle. Dark blacked out spade eyes were tired and unseeing. His mouth was wide open with his blue tongue sticking out. A blanket covered in bicycles swaddles the small being.

So... This is the King's son... Lancer.

You squint your eyes. Is he? The heavy helmet covering your face did impair your vision- But you were pretty sure that you could trust what your bad sight... And from what you could make out...

He's so cute!

It's almost enough to make up for the Ace of Spades being so rude when directing you to the spades bedroom. If looks could kill you, that Ace would have to hide your dust.

This beautiful treasure was held in a black cradle. A black cradle that the child had turned into his own masterpiece; Taped haphazardly all around the outside was hand drawn flames done in crayon. A small grin forms on your face. Awwww! Your face beams at the decorations.

Coloring... God, this is making you have flashbacks to Frisk. When they were younger, drawing pictures that illustrated the scene that you would read to them, then they would stack them together and say that they had given the boring books pictures.

Frisk... A soft sigh falls from your mouth as you scratch the back of your head. While this reminds you of them, this isn't the same child. You were forced to take this job by the King. This was against your will. You can't let the cuteness destroy that fact.

"Finally... The water beetle annoyest thou no longer..." A dark blue hand grabs the top of the cradle, as the tall slim menace drags himself up from behind the crib. Your mouth goes slightly ajar as your eyebrows furrow. His tangled up hair and sweaty face was complimented by a roll of toilet paper casually draped across his body, wrapping around him like he was pretending to be a mummy.

Your mouth curves upward at the mess in front of you. The darkner that, before now, seemed so high and mighty having hundreds of adoring fans for his good looks... being in such an embarrassing position is cathartic. You hold an open palm up to your lips, trying to muffle the chuckle that emerged.

The tired creature scowled as he grabbed the paper sheets tearing them and let the scraps fall onto the floor. "Oh, doth think thinest worthy of chortle?" Mischievousness fills your gaze as you nod your head softly. "Only a little bit."

Blue hands claws at his tangled up body, ripping the costume straight off of himself. His signature slasher smile emerges from the depths with a twinkle. "We shallest see who will have the last laugh. Doth will soon find thyself in a much more..." He winks at you in a way that felt rehearsed. "Troublesome situation."

You roll your eyes, crossing your arms over top of eachother. You swear with how dramatic he said that lighting should have struck in the distance, while he manically laughed at you. "Look, I might not look like it but I am really good with kids." You lean against the wall behind you, casually looking back over to the sleeping toddler.

Rouxls grabs the toilet paper on his leg, forcing his leg upwords to reach the trash on his lower calf. "Ah ha!" He tears his eyes away from his task, pointing his finger directly at you. "Thinest hubris is your undoing!" The cocky smile on his face made you want nothing more than to punch his teeth out so he could never look at you with that smugness again.