Candid Catwalk

AN: After today I will be in my second semester of nursing school... Hopefully, I don't fail but because of that, the new chapters may be more like every two months instead of every month- I know this one was a bit late and stuff but I'm honestly more proud of myself for still working on and posting this story. It makes me incredibly proud in a way because I know I could straight up stop but I know it would haunt me that I never got to write the ending I pictured occurring 3 years ago. Today's fanart didn't have an account or name attached to please remember to do such if you want it such shouted out. Jevil once again, being a chaotic bastard that we all love. Enjoy!

"Ho-ho! Silly babysitter you can't make clown dad go through the phone like that!" Boisterous and ditzy the toddler's baby speak cut through the mild celebration. "You got to grate him into the holes! Make clown cheese!"

The visceral image of someone grating off bits of flesh with a cheese grater flashed in your mind as your eyes darted to the child. The dumb grin on his face... he was trying to make a joke, wasn't he? Well... considering that your doom was still here albeit tied up somewhat- it made it harder to see the humor in the situation.

A loud crash sounds in the air as something- purple flung into the sky and landed close to the opening of your hiding place. The color leaves your features as your hands try to cover up your retching mouth. W-was that- J-jevil's tail? It wiggled and squirmed around like it was desperately trying to get back to its host. W-was it like a parasite or something? O-oh god all the times he t-touched you with that...

You force down the vomit back into your stomach.

Unlike your horrified expression, Lancer's face lit up with his teeth shimmering, sticking his head out of the crack of the couch. "Ho ho ho! Oops! Clown dad dropped his tail-" His arm travels outside of the safety of the hole. Before your mind could even process it, you grabbed the back of the toddler's hoodie. H-he calls that freak clown dad but... You can't ever see him being nice to him... Hell, you can't see him being nice to anyone but yourself. It makes things so much worse than a child is here with you... and that Jevil already knows he's here.

You didn't have a choice did you? If you did anything to save Lancer from whatever that was planning, he might find you and- "Wow- babysitter you got a strong grip! It kinda feels like father's." The toddler giggled out, his enthusiasm in this situation only deepening the dread in your chest. Does he... even know that just yesterday the jester dusted someone? You bite your lip. Jevil... wouldn't kill a kid...

Would he...?

"HA HA HA! WHAT A FUN, FUN- A JOKE, JOKE!" A shudder crawls down your spine as your eyes dart over to the obvious holder of that voice. His body was covered head to toe in spiraling cords, randomly dressed all over him. He kicked his leg in the air, attempting to get some off his foot with little luck.

...and Lancer's head was still out of the couch.

An excited gasp pierced your ears. Gosh, he... really was happy to see his 'clown dad' again... Did- did they have a close bond? Considering the happy bundle of joy in your grasp it seems like they have a history that would stop Jevil from doing anything to him. Plus... You grit your teeth. If you saw the fool harm this precious baby in any way you swear to the Angel, you would dispose of him yourself.