CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Fire crackles as the snow falls gently outside. This can only mean its winter once again, Christmas draws closer. Ahhhh... Christmas what a lovely holiday...

"Lovely as the breath of a crocodile that is afraid of the dentist."

Dimentio? Goddammit, this is the second announcement that you've interrupted me in. I knew I should have got my anti-jester forcefield upgraded.

"Hahaha- As if that would have kept me out."

Good point. Anyway, why do you seem to hate Christmas so much?

"Let's just say I'm not a very giving person."

Ah, it makes sense that you would be a scrooge.

"Excuse me- Well I never! How rude of you to assume that."

How rude of you to interrupt my announcement Mr. Maskface.

"HA HA HA!"

Sigh... And now the loud gremlins here. Whatever, I'm just going to get into the meat of this.

Chrismas is approaching and what's the most important thing about Christmas?

"PRESENTS-" "Telling a child that Santa isn't real and watching the sadness comb over their face just like how your readers feel whenever you don't update for a month."

...

I think that just did 15 damage to me.

"BWA HA HA! BURN, BURN!!"

Just- Look I went through a lot and-

"Excuses, excuses-"

W-whatever, Just- Jevil had the right idea with my question. It's presents. Presents are the most important thing.

"How superficial of you..."

Shut up. Anyways, I thought it might be fun if, you all could send presents to the characters in the story. You can all comment and leave the present you want to give and the character will open it up and react to it.

The cast of characters that can be given presents are as follows:

(Y/N)

The Author

Jevil

Seam

PARTNER Rudinn

The King of Spades

Rouxls Kaard

Clover

Dimentio

The Ace of Spades

And uhhhhhhhhhh... I suppose why not?

Let's add Gaster to the mix- He does need some cheering up in the void.

Of course, these presents need rules to them as well.

"UGH! BORING, BORING! SO MANY RULES."

Jevil, if you want one of the fangirls to attempt to ship themselves over to you in a present box be my guest.

"O-OH..."

I thought so- Anyway!

Rules:

Only one present per commenter. I'd rather not have this end up being 30 pages like the Q&A.

You may address the present to more the one person. For example, you could get a present for both Seam and Jevil, like some fireworks that they could use for a future show. You may also address it to everyone if you wish.

You may put a small message with the gift if you'd like. This message will be read by the character that receives the gift (Both will read if its multiple characters.) I would prefer no questions as this isn't a Q&A but I may make exceptions.

It is Christmas so try you're best to give some of the characters a slice of wholesomeness. (Lord- knows that they need it.)

Please don't ship yourself or anything that's alive. I get the feeling that Dimentio would torture whatever it is after the special is over.

I believe that's all...?

"I find it offensive that you believe I would do anything of the sort."

Dimentio. I know you're a charming magician but that charm isn't going to work on me.

"DOES MY, MY CHARM ENTICE?"

Uhhh... I mean you're less dangerous so probably...?

"YES, YES! I WIN, WIN!! NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I'M GOING TO WOW MY WORLD WITH IT-"

"Ha ha ha... No wonder you haven't written me for so long."

Look I just haven't had the chance.

"Of course you haven't but you've had enough time to write that broken mirror and (Y/N) throwing their mouths at each other."

Are you.... Upset about that?

"Oh no no... I'm just as happy as a child whose entire house was burnt to smithereens."

O h... W-well uhhhhhhhh...

"I have the perfect spot in Dimension D to slowly char up your flesh while you beg for mercy~"

.... Okay so uh- Thanks for reading my story and please write your presents below. I am now going to see how fast I can run before I die to a killer clown.

"Bold of you to assume I'd have enough mercy to let you die."

Oh G O D THAT'S ALL FOLKS- IF I DON'T POST ON CHRISMAS THEN ASSUME I DIED.

GOODBYE!