Justified Anger

(Today's fan art is brought to you by ZMysteryG!  You can find them at: https://www.quotev.com/LZGMysteryG! Look at how detailed and great Jevil looks in this. He really is ready to start some CHAOS, CHAOS! 

You sit there on the couch, staring at the funhouse mirror. You didn't want to take your eyes off of it. What if the mysterious silhouette reappears? You didn't want to miss it if it did. It would confirm that you did see something inside of the mirror, instead of it just being your imagination.

But, now that you are glaring so intently at the reflective surface, there was something a little off about it. You throw yourself off of the comfortable sofa and move in front of the glass. The mirror shows off your tall lanky distortion, just like it did the first time. However, when you look at it closer...

The background looks perfect as if a normal mirror was reflecting the room.

Stepping away from the mirror, the background changes to be as slender and wobbly as it made you. How interesting. You step back into the mirror's vision and the background morphs back into looking crisp in the reflective surface.

You narrow your eyes, something was definitely wrong with this mirror.

"Are you enjoying your distorted image again, (Y/N)?" Pipes up Seam. Spinning to look at him you can see him entering the lounge with his redone tea. He places his silver tray back on the coffee table and begins using his magic to pour the tea into the teacups once again.

You gesture at the glass with one of your arms. "This isn't just a mirror is it?" You speculated.

Seam grabbed one of the cups of liquid and moseyed on over to you, with a mischievous grin on. " Oh, I wouldn't know..." He stirs his tea with a small spoon. "Maybe, you should try to get a little closer."

You throw your signature stone cold glare at the cat. "God, you Jokers and your little games." Seam's eyes glow for a second. "Wouldn't you know... the prophesied piercing eyes of (Y/N) have decided to make another appearance. Ha ha ha...." Seam takes a quick sip out of his teacup.

Rolling your eyes, at Seams antics. You move up closer to the mirror, your nose now about an inch away from it. You reach out your hand to tap the surface. Your eyes widen when you see your finger just pass through the glass. You quickly pull your finger back and you examine it. It didn't seem to be hurt or anything. Cautiously, you slowly move your face into the fake surface.

You were greeted with what looked like a standard-ish looking bedroom. Take a step inside the room to glance around. There were two king-sized beds in the center of the room. One was a modest shade of brown and looked a little old and torn up. The other was a striking shade of purple and almost completely brand new. To match the beds there were also two different dressers of the same colors. Along with that, there was a very nice black grandfather clock in the corner of the room, Causing a continuous ticking sound to be present in the space.

Seam suddenly materialized between the two mattresses, now holding both teacups in his paws. He holds one out to you. "Welcome to Jevil and I's private quarters." You take the sweet-scented drink from him and lifted the cup to your lips and took a quick sip of the hot surgery liquid.

"Oh, this is where you sleep." You plainly stated. Moments later, your eyes contort with confusion. Is that all the mirror was? Just a hidden entry point into their bedroom? "Why did you guys do this?"