Eclipse

(Authors Note: How are you wonderful sinners? I know- I know. The chapters pretty late. My classes have really ramped up the difficulty recently and it has made it harder to keep up with writing because of it. This came out like a week late just because I was so stressed that I seriously couldn't work on it. Not to mention that this chapter was rewritten so many times and ideas changed as they were implemented. Thankfully though, this chapter is also the last of the Jevil date arc. I get to work on the next part of the story and that's exciting! I hope that you all will still be there when I finish this mighty beast of a fanfic. This fanart was done by: IAmThePlant aka Lily . You can find her here at www.quotev.com/RubyRedLily. Jevil being held in the arms of (Y/N)- What more could you ask for? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the longest chapter I have made so far.)

"J-jevil?" Your eyes shoot open, unable to believe what your ears just heard. Your eyes focus on the hat that laid in your vision, his face burying itself into your stomach. His purple and black jester hat, tickled against your chin as an exasperated sigh exits the fool's lips.

Your jaw drops open as your head moves back and forth. You couldn't believe it. He was the one that stood there menacingly and caused the water to flip out on you?

Why? Could Jevil even be that quiet? How could he have just... stopped for so long? Letting your heart palpitations get faster and faster as you start to see the golden gates waiting for you.

"E-EVERYTHING IS OKAY, OKAY..." His devilishly tight hold gets even stronger, breath escaped your body not having the room to exist inside any longer.

"CHAOS, CHAOS I WOULD PROTECT- I CAN DO ANYTHING!" He desperately mutters, anxiety pouring out of every syllable. Sweat pours down your face as you gasp, trying to take in oxygen that refused to enter.

"C-can't B-breath-" You use the remaining small amount of air inside of you to try to reach out to the psycho nearly strangling you with his "love".

The words seemed to reach his elf-like ears as his arms throw themselves off of you. Your hands hold the ground under you and you take in all of the oxygen you possibly could with one breath.

"MY WORLD! OKAY, OKAY?" Panicked shrill tones hit your ear, faster than he has ever spoken before. You cough trying to take in even more air around you.

You couldn't care less about the jester right now. All that mattered was getting those sweet, sweet molecules into your lungs. "I-I think you almost killed me-" You were exaggerating with that line, but you might have passed out if he hugged you another level harder.

A pressure places itself on your chin, tilting your face away from the cold dirt ground. Your face meets the fool's own. His eyes stared at you with duller, thin pinprick eyes. They almost seemed to be staring straight through you. The pressure leaves, the hands of the fool moving themselves to cup your cheeks.

You shiver from the awful touch as his hold feels... awfully shaky? A small soft smile comes onto his face from seeing yours, the kind that didn't reach his eyes. "NO... ALIVE... YOU ARE ALIVE...." He chuckles, half-heartedly.

"Don't lie to me about that..." Seriousness was dripping from his that statement that made your stomach tie up into a knot. Your eyes widen, how did his voice change that suddenly? You bite your lip, something was off.

The worry drenched in his eyes told a story that you were missing some pages to and you wonder how many of those pages came from Jevil and the Golden Pains play time.

"J-jevil, why are you acting like this?" The edge in his gaze softened, a tired sigh falling out of his lips. "YOU NOTICED..." A light coat of purple dusts his cheeks as his ears lowered.