The Power of a Name

(Author's Note: It's been a while huh? Well- You can blame that on medical and school-related reasons. I don't know when these will get better but I can tell you right now that I will be taking a smaller load in my next semester so hopefully I can write more during that time. Another thing for you all, Christmas and the anniversary of this story is arriving very soon. I pose a question to you all, what should I do in celebration for this stories first birthday? What sort of special would you all like? This chapter's artwork was done by: MoontheJevilfangirl! You can find her at: www.quotev.com/MoonTheJevilFangirl.  A lovely retelling of the scene that will haunt (Y/N) for the rest of their life. Thank you all for continuing to read and I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!)

No sound exits or enters the carriage. The words of the Rudinn dug deep into the world. Prison. You were going to prison... again.

You remember that feeling. The metal digging into your wrist, the whispers as you were locked into a small pure white room. The fear that coursed through your veins as you waited...

Waited for the verdict that would decide your fate. Minutes blending into hours and hours into days. You didn't know what they were going to do to you. What HE was going to do to you-

Was he going to torture you...? Like ▆▆▆▆▆ said they would? You didn't know. You didn't know much of anything. You only had the lies that came out of that demon's mouth. That was what your first imprisonment was like for you. Solitary confinement, not seeing another creatures face for days on end.

Was... Was the castle's prison going to be like that as well? Just the thought sent shivers down your shaking tear-stained body. You don't think you could handle that- No you would break if you ever had to go through that hell again.

"U-uhhhh-" Trails out of the Spade Rudinn's mouth, uncertainly plain inside of it. You could feel his eyes toss themselves between you and the fool.

For a brief moment, you find the strength to peek at the coward. The fear you expected from him was there but his eyes conveyed bewilderment of the highest degree. "P-please d-don't r-resist arrest-"

The jester's arms remove themselves from around you and you nearly fell over onto the ground. Weak... You hadn't realized how drained you were. You lean yourself backward quickly, using the metal as a crutch to keep yourself upright.

They may have seen you and Jevil K-k... Bile rises into your throat- You can't even admit it without wanting to throw up. Your lips burned in agony.

The fool's body lifted off the ground with a strangely cheery hum coming from his mouth. You grit your teeth, a thunderstrike of fear overtaking you. You didn't like the way that sounded. You didn't like it one little bit.

Jevil's tail swished back and forth as he moved over to the Ace of Spades."HE HE HE- ACE, ACE, WHATEVER ARE YOU SPEAK, SPEAKING?" He sounded cheerful, playful as a jester was supposed to be but the animosity radiating out of it was brighter than the stars.

His tail extends out resting itself on the shoulder of the shorter spade, upping it around his neck. "DO YOU THINK, THINK THAT THIS-" His hand gestures over to you, the puffy red eyes and the tear-stained marks on your cheeks. You could almost see some sympathy in his eyes like he felt bad that he caused that to happen to you.

"-GUARD, GUARD WOULD BE CAPABLE OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?" Your eyes somewhat narrow at him, far too tired to fully produce a glare. If only he knew- You were more than capable of killing.