SPECIAL: PART FIVE Secret Destination

The world comes back into focus. A gorgeous world filled with various colors and plants of all shapes and sizes. Your eyes widen as Dimentio's hand leaves your back, and everything smears around you as he ends his levitation spell. Your body falls like a sack of potatoes, landing on something exquisitely soft. It had a strange granite texture and had a fluffiness that engulfed your body.

You place your hands into the dark-blue delicateness as you get on your knees to stand back up. You step off of the strange object and glance at it, it was a large rock with an indent where you landed. You squint your eyes for a second, before shaking your head deciding its better to not think about that for now.

Bushes covered the ground, purple leaves with yellow star-shaped berries littering there foliage. A light amount of trees stretched up to the sky, barring there own red ball-like fruit. A pink pebble walkway leads off of where you were in four distinct directions.

The vast plant life surrounding you and pink pebbled walkway... You believe you've been here before. This is the castle's garden, isn't it? It's just a part of it that you've never explored yourself.

"You've risen like the sun on a white winter landscape in the city." Comments the jester, floating close by. You take a great big breath of the air around you, the slightly sweet scent of the fruits and the fresh dew on the plants was nice after that whole fiasco that happened with Jevil. You shudder just thinking of that pure unadulterated rage pulsating from his eyes.

Speaking of unadulterated rage... "Dimentio, why in god's name did you do that?" You announce with malice under your breath.

The fool tilts his head. "Hmmmm...? I haven't the slightest idea what you're referring to." His head moved up to gaze at the dark sky above you. "Would you rather have been left with that psychotic cosplaying toddler?" He teases, snidely glancing at you.

You blink, your eyes narrowing not at all being in the mood for his little jokes. "...Why did you carry me, Dimentio?"

His weird smile extends on his mask-like face. "Oh! THAT~" He leans over giggling into one of his hands. "Ah ha ha. Well, when a knight slays the dragon they tend to carry the one they are rescuing, no?"

Flirtatiousness was oozing out of his words. He floats a couple of inches closer to you, gesturing with his hand outstretched and his palm up towards the heavens. "If you'd like ... I could repeat that performance~"

You have to suppress the urge to vomit hitting the back of your throat. You turn your back to the jester that refuses to take a hint. "How about instead I just go!" You look down one of the pink paths, then stomp away on it. You just had Jevil propose to you and after that catastrophe, you didn't know if you could handle Dimentio's company on top of that.

It may be morning, but at this point, you just want to curl up in your bed and hibernate for the next seven years. You needed some alone time... and something to help you relax. Dimentio would provide neither of those things.

"Ah ha ha ha. I wouldn't keep walking down that path if I were you..." The clown warns light and playfully as if he was amused by your attempts to escape him.

You growl, holding your hand up in the air and flipping the bird at him. You can hear the jester laugh behind you."Ah ha ha ha! So THIS is the thanks I get for saving you from a forced marriage... I'm starting to wonder if your rose is just a stem covered in thorns."

You don't even react to his statement. It's better to not give him any more ammo for his oh-so-hilarious quips. As you walk down the path, suspicion raises inside of you. Why hasn't Dimentio tried stopping you? He didn't seem like the type to let you leave this easily...