A guest - Chapter 27

Today a friend of mine that I had met on USA was coming to visit me. I was so excited to see him again! He had been such a help to me back when I had to go to Washington. He's coming here to help on an imprinting surgery but I insisted that he stayed at my house since he was going to be back in a few days. That way he didn't have to waste money on a hotel.

Irie didn't seem particularly happy about my friend, but I convinced him. I am supposed to go pick him up today at three pm.

First we left Kotomi at school and then went to work. Amelia was at the door already looking at my husband with lovey- dovey eyes. Ughhh! She's so annoying. Can't she just find herself a man that is ACTUALLY AVAILABLE?!

Anyway, I kissed Irie goodbye and went to the nurses office. I met my other friends and we started talking about coming tonight fro dinner at my house. Since our friend was coming, it would be a nice surprise if he saw all of us. He didn't yet know some of my friends here at the hospital but he said he would be delighted to meet them tomorrow since he's coming here to perform the surgery.

We kept on and on at work until lunch. That when my friend called.

Hi Kotoko! I just got to Japan but I'm going to a store so take your time. Don't rush. The name of the store is "Paradise". - Answered a young man called Tommy

Hey Tommy! It's great to hear that you are already here!  I just have to work one more hour before I finish my shift. Then I'll pick up Kotomi and go to that store to pick you up! - I answered joyfully

Great! Can't wait to meet Kotomi! I'll see you later. Bye!

Bye!

I kept on working until I was later told I could go. I grabbed my things from the nurses lockers and got in the car. I went to Kotomi's school and picked her up. 

After that I drove to the store that Tommy had told me and picked him up.

Photo does not belong to me 💕
Hope you enjoy!
Love you all
Stay safe😷