After that ... - Chapter 5

After that ... two hours passed. Irie-kun was calling my name while he was putting his things down. I woke up smiling and then suddenly I remembered that he didn't fulfill his promise 🥺he didn't came to pick me up. I know it's selfish to think like this because maybe he was doing something really important, but it's just sad that he couldn't keep his promise. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Irie-kun was calling my name with a serious face.

Irie-kun: Why didn't you wait for me??

Kotoko: Well I'm sorry but did you wanted me to wait 4 hours or 5 under the rain. ( Now I was getting really angry !! How could he dare question me when he was the one who made me wait!!)

Irie-kun: Well no but you could have at least called to notify me Kotoko.

Kotoko: I did you must have like three missed calls. But you didn't answer any of them 🥺. ( Right now I'm at the verge of crying because how could he blame me !!)

Irie-kun: You know what , forget it.

Kotoko: Yeah, I didn't remember it was that easy.

After that I left to eat. I eated what I always eat and how I always eat because I didn't want anyone knowing that we fought so that they don't step in. After everyone finished I washed the dishes and I went to my room. I went to my cabinet to look for clothes to take a bath 🛁. He looked up and asked me if I was still mad. I just looked at him and then went into the bathroom. I thought I was really brave because most of the time he gets mad or I get mad and I end up thinking it's my fault. Not this time !! This time he'll need to apologize.

After I got out of the bathroom Irie-kun was waiting for me at the door. He took me by the hand and put me close to the wall with both of his hands cornering me. I stared right into his eyes with a surprised face.

Irie-kun: You think it's easy for me to be mad at you. It's really difficult because every time I see you I just don't want to stay mad. No Kotoko , it's not easy for me to forget that I couldn't picked you up when I promised I would, it's not easy to forget that someone else had to bring you because your husband couldn't, and most of all it's not easy to forget that you were sad and mad at me because of it.

Kotoko: Irie-kun...

Before I could continue he started kissing me and I kissed him back because just like him I just can't stay mad with him for a long time.

I woke up the next morning and in my little side cabinet there was a breakfast 🥞 waiting to be eaten by me 😍🤤🤤. There was a side note that said: " I went to work a little earlier. Hope you eat everything and be careful when you go down the stairs!!! I'll see you at work. "

I can't believe Irie-kun 😏😍🥰. Suddenly I remebered that I have to go to work too and I have to take Keita to eat. It was a normal day at work of course with some side glances from " The Husband-stealer" ( aka : Amelia) After work I went to Irie-kun's office to tell him that I will get home a little later because I will take Keita to eat but he wasn't there because he was finishing a surgery. So I left a note. After that I told Keita to go to a restaurant that was 1 hour away from the hospital. We went there and talked about a lot of things. We discussed about our patients and more. We finished and he took me home. I went to my room and saw Irie-kun sleeping 💤 so I gave him a quick kiss that I thought wasn't going to wake him up but it did. So right when I kissed him he responded to my kiss but that's were we left it.

Irie-kun: So... You took Keita to eat ??

Kotoko: Yeah because I wanted to thank him about yesterday.

Irie-kun: Ohh ...

Kotoko: Why ?? Are you jealous Irie-kun???!!!

Irie-kun: No...

Kotoko: You are !!!! Don't worry Irie-kun because the baby inside me is yours 🥰

After I said that Irie-kun was blushing! Now I have 15 weeks and I can't believe that the baby inside me is growing so fast!!! Can't wait to see you little one.

 This photo does not belong to me

This photo does not belong to me. Thanks to everyone who normally leaves comments!!! 😘 Hope you leve me comments on this one too. Oh and please tell me if you like the chapters with suspense or not. Last episode had suspense , this one didn't. Please tell me what you like more.
Thanks again for all your support !! Love you all. See you in the next episode.