Epilogue

As soon as we got to the hospital a nurse took me to a room to check how dilated I was. She said that we got there right in time cause I was ten centimeters dilated meaning that I needed to start pushing these babies out of me. The nurse helped me get ready for labor until the doctor arrived.

Hi Kotoko! Ready to have two more beautiful angels in your hands?

Haiii. I can't wait! Ughhhhh

I suddenly felt another really strong contraction so the doctor starting getting in position.

Ok Kotoko... when I say push you have to push hard, ok?!

Ok. Ughhhh

NOW! PUSH KOTOKO!

I pushed so hard that I thought both babies had already come out but no. They could see the head of one of the girls but neither of them were out. I pushed harder if that was even possible. I thought I was gonna get ripped in two pieces! and let me tell you that Irie was trying to help but it wasn't helping. Every time he told me to push I just felt the need to strangle him cause he was saying it as if I  wasn't pushing at all! He should try to birth a baby. THEN and only then can he act however he wants.

Come on Kotoko, you can do this! Just push a little harder - Irie

Irie I love you but I promise that if you don't shut up and just hold my hand things will end BADLY. SO STOP TELLING ME TO PUSH HARDER.

Sorry, I just get too excited

It's okay Irie, that's not her actually talking. It's the pain and the hormones. - assured the doctor

I kept pushing for what felt like forever but finally my two baby girls were out.  After a twelve hour labor I was finally holding one of the girls while Irie carried the other. He cried as much as he did when Kotomi was born. I looked at their little chubby faces and I can't believe this how far we've come. It all started with a one sided crush and now we have three beautiful angels. I wouldn't change anything. All the tears I spilled were worth it. My heart couldn't be fuller of love. I can't wait to see what the future will bring.

TWELVE YEARS LATER

Kotomi you better stop kissing that boy right now! Get inside the house now!

Fine dad. Byeeee. See you tomorrow!

We'll see about that young lady!

Yep. Kotomi discovered boys. Irie doesn't like it one bit. I for one don't really mind, plus it's really funny seeing how he gets. Yua and Sakura are both eleven now but they still don't like any boys which has Irie in peace on that side. Those two are so adventurous! They have so much energy but its kind of expected since they are still little. Kotomi just came back from eating ice cream with her friends... you already saw how that went.

What have I told to you Kotomi?

That I can't have a boyfriend till I'm big enough, but you don't think I'll ever be big enough!

That's not true! I'm just hoping you would wait a bit more before getting in any relationship.

I know, I know. It's just that I'm not like you dad... I'm more like mom on this part.

Wait a second young lady! Don't pin this on me! Those hormones are all yours, not mine. - I shout at Kotomi from the kitchen where I'm doing a cake with the twins.

Mom! Just take my side on this pleaseeee

No baby, this is between you and your father. When it gets to a point that I have to intervene I will but he's just telling you something. You just have to listen Kotomi.

Fine.

After Irie gave her a speech on boys and all I decided to go to her rescue and tell her to help me with the cake. I'm still a mess at cooking food but surprisingly I'm not that bad at baking. The kids actually like it!

Dad come here and try this! I told mom that we should do your favorite flavor. - Yua

Yes dad! It's delicious! Not to brag or anything but Yua and I did a pretty good job - Sakura

What about me?! I literally told you the recipe! - I said shocked at how these two were taking all the credit

Mom stop taking away our credit. - Yua and Sakura said at the same time

Jajajaja I don't think they'll let you win this one mom, but if it helps I'm on your side! - Kotomi

I don't know if you are trying to get me to give you permission to go somewhere or if you are juts being nice - I said eyeing Kotomi suspiciously

Mom, you make it sound as if I'm not nice on a daily basis. - Kotomi

I think she's acting like that because you kissed a boy. Meaning that you may ask permission to go out with him. - Sakura

Exactly! - I responded

Sakura you are not helping Kotomi by saying that. - Yua

Enough chit chat! Let's try this cake! - Irie

Dad! Finally you came! You were taking so long coming to the kitchen - Kotomi

I didn't take that long! 

You did Irie but finally you are here! - I said while giving him a kiss on cheek

Yua took the cake to Oba-sama's house. I thought it wouldn't be enough but thankfully it was. By the time the cake was finished everyone was full. The girls took the credit again but this time I just laughed cause there is no winning against these girls. I'm so proud of the three of them. And of course I'm proud of me and Irie! We've raised such amazing girls. We'll keep doing it even when they think we are being annoying.

That night after eating the cake the adults decided to watch movies while the kids played in the room. The younger kid was Yuki and Konomi's second kid. He is four years old and you wouldn't believe how crazy the kids are with him.

After spending time together we went back to our house and went to sleep. I couldn't help thinking about how lucky I've been while drifting to sleep in Irie's arms.

Photo does not belong to me❤️  Can't believe I've truly finished this story

Can't believe I've truly finished this story...hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did making it!
Thank you all who've read this story and for 16.2k reads
I am so grateful for all the comments you guys left, they really motivated me to keep writing.
Vote, comment, follow & share!
LOVE YOU ALL ☺️