Trip - Chapter 30

It's almost winter so I've been planning to talk to Irie about going on a trip to the United States for a vacation. I think it would be really nice and Kotomi would love getting on an airplane. When I was a kid I didn't get to go on vacations like that, so I would really like her to experience that.

I don't know if Irie will agree tho cause I'm 7 months pregnant and if he was being overprotective before, you don't wanna know how he is now *shudders at the thought*

Suddenly I was pulled from my thoughts by Kotomi crying. I suddenly went up the stairs to her room to see what was going on.

What's wrong baby? - I asked Kotomi

Daddy said that I couldn't go to a play date with my friend - Kotomi cried even more now

Kotomi it's okay, stop crying. All we have to ask your dad is why. Maybe he has a reasonable explanation but you need to stop crying cause that won't solve anything. - I say with softness and authority in my voice that would never be posible to achieve unless you have a child

So Irie, explain why she can't go on the play date

Tha play date is with the boy that gifted her a box of chocolates! He's obviously trying to get my little girl and I won't let him.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA - I laugh hysterically

Why are you laughing, this is not funny Kotoko - Irie says while giving me a glare

It is very funny, but anywayyyy! Are you seriously not gonna let her go to a play date just because a 5 year old boy gifted Kotomi a box of chocolates?! Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

It is not ridiculous! He's trying to get closer to Kotomi!

Well obviously Irie, they are kids! Kids love to play with other kids JAJAJAJA

Still! I-

She will go to that play date, so stop making things weird.

What?!

You heard me Irie. Now go apologize to your daughter, she was so sad!

...........Fine....... Oh! But just so you know I'm only agreeing cause I'll be there to keep watch!

Sure, sureeee!

I go back to the stairs to go to the living room while whispering to my babies.

Your daddy can be such a big baby sometimes. I never would have thought he would get like this with Kotomi JAJJAJA

In response I got two small kicks which I'll take as an agreement to what I said. Today neither Irie nor I work so it's been a pretty calm day until about what happened with Kotomi. She barely throws tantrums so it was also shocking that she threw a tantrum about this. She is usually really giddy but calm when it comes to thing like this. She has my energy but Irie's calm poker face.

After watching some episodes of Grey's Anatomy, I stood up and went to my room. I say Irie scribbling something on a bunch of papers on his work area. I decided to sneak behind him as slow as possible to see how he would react. He gets so into his papers that he doesn't notice when I sneak up.

I suddenly put my hands hanging on his neck and kiss his cheek which makes him look at me with a surprised face.

Are you calmed down now ?

Yes, I guess I should have made such a big deal about Kotomi's play date... I'm sorry

It's okay Irie, I'm not mad!

Really?

HAI! Plus... I wanted to ask you something...

What?

Well... you know that I have some friends on the United States so I thought that maybe this Christmas we could go on vacation there...

But Kotoko you are far along, are you sure you wanna take a trip? I don't want the pregnancy to be even harder on you.

It won't be Irie! I'm great!

Well... I you say so then fine. I guess we could go there.

REALLY?!

Yes, but put your voice down! No need to tell Kotoko.

JAJAJAJA SORRY! I'm just so excited!

I know, I know

Well I'll leave you now so you can concentrate on your work!

Wait!

Yeah?

Irie grabs my wrist and pulls me on his lap.

Irie! - I say without being able to cover the blush crepping up on my cheeks

Stay... I concentrate better when I'm near you...

Fine Irie... - I respond with a grin while staying on his lap

*Hours later*

I wake up on my bed. I probably feel asleep and Irie put me to bed. I'm having WAY more naps with the twins pregnancy than with Kotomi. They take up so much energy but I wouldn't change a single thing. Though... I can't wait till they are born! I wanna hold them and kind of selfishly I wanna go back to being able to work more...

I decide to get up from the bed as soon as I smell dinner. When I go downstairs I see Kotomi on a little stool mixing something while Irie guides her hand. It's so cute that I wish time would just stop to capture them both. So I take by phone out and take a picture of them. It'll be fun showing this to Kotomi's friend when she grows up JAJAJAJAJA!

We ate dinner and Irie told Kotomi about our plan to take a va sin the United States. She was so excited she ran to her room to start packing until we told her that the vacation was going to be in a month. It's just gonna be two weeks cause like Irie said I'm far along and I wouldn't wanna in the United States away from my family when my babies are born.

Photo does not belong to me 💚Hiii! Sorry I haven't updated! I took a holiday break to spend time with my family! Hope you had an amazing Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year or whatever you celebrate! Hope you enjoy this episode AND the Christmas/ New Y...

Hiii! Sorry I haven't updated! I took a holiday break to spend time with my family! Hope you had an amazing Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year or whatever you celebrate!
Hope you enjoy this episode AND the Christmas/ New Year special that's coming after this!
Leave comments and I'll answer as fast as I can!
Thanks to those who always leave kind comments!