Austin 2: coming home

"Thank you New York! it's been an awesome time over here. I love you guys, but I have to get home to Miami now. I promise I won't forget all fans over here, Good Night New York!" 

Another great concert in New York, the last one actually. Tonight was it. I've been here in New York with Daniel, my other dad. 

It's been crazy these past couple of months. I got to perform at so many concerts, club, and even times square on New Years. This ride has been so insane!!! I've even got to spend so much time with Daniel, he's a ral great guy. I'm glad he got me private teachers, because I was too busy for school. This was probably the best experience in my life. 

My daily routine; wake up at eight o'lock. Shower, get dressed, then breakfast. Then I haad four hours of school in the living room. Then hang out with Daniel for the rest of the day.

It's going to be weird having to go back to school. Now those are days I don't miss. Having to wake up early, home work. Annoying old teachers that spit all the time.

Then usually some night s I would be at a gig, or practicing some songs. Daniel got me a temporary manager, and video director. I had all the songs I need from the book.

Yeah, I still have the book. I would read it almost every day. At first I read every sentence, but now I just skip to the songs. Reading the diary parts in it was too hard. So many thought, feelings and secrets to go threw. It was really too over whelming.

I some times think of Ally, but I'm not sure how I feel about her. Do I still love Ally Dawson? I really don't know. Things have become so different since coming to  New York.

I was so use to see Ally every day, kiss her sweet lips. And I would smell her mango scented hair. She would onto my hand, and just a little tighter if she was nervous. I love the way she would wrap her arms around my neck. I love her cute smile. I also love how she never let me fall behind, she would always help me up.

I do miss her, weather or not I love her. I miss her. I miss us writing songs,  and her smart comments, she's still a person that I have to have in my life. but I'm not sure she wants me in hers. I tried so hard for two months to talk to her, to get her to respond to my texts. I know Dez had tried so hard to convince her. But nothing, she would not let me come any way near her.

But there was that one night. It was bout a week after her birthday. I was so fead up with her not answering me, I called her time after time, send her thousands of texts. I used five different phones trying to get  to her. She got so annoyed she just answered.

"What do you want?" she sounded so bitter when she answered.

"Are you kidding me?" I said, "I've been trying to call you since I've gotten here. You cn't keep ignoring me you know."

"I can, I've been doing a pretty good job since you left haven't I?" she hisses.

"What is with you! Why are you doing this to me? No one has ever hurt me so much like you did." I ask, I felt so hurt. I could hear her start to cry in the background. The sound of her sobbing was terrifying. I wanted to take back what I said. "Ally please don't cry. I hate it when you cry, it break my heart to hear that."

"Austin I  can't keep doing this. please stop calling me. Okay, I broke up with you so you can move on. Move on with the career you're suppose to have. I'm holding you back." she says.

I then stop her, "No, no you're not. You''re every thing to me, I can't move on unless you're there with me."

"No, I can't. trust me you are so much better off with out the screw up that is me." the way she said that gave me chills. How could she say that about herself. I knew some thing was up with her.