Ch 55: Finally

And just the smallest thing has the power to set off a bomb of catastrophes.

* * ** **** * * * *** * * * * * *** * * *
The world is a very odd thing. And the people in it are even more odd.

Though could it be said that there is a stronger force that brings people together.

Fate?

Destiny? 

Who knows.

But what there is is Love.

Two kids who seemed as if they couldn't be worlds farther apart from each other. But somehow cannot survive without the other.

Now we're speaking literally.

One is barley holding on my a thread.

A little light that was soon to be put out, and another that would crumble and diminish if that light was to be put out.  His light.

His love.

He could not live without her, and if she goes.

Then he goes out too.

** ** ****      ** **** *
  * * * *  ****
* * * * * *  *****

"Get him to calm down or you're all going to end up in a cell!"

"Austin! Stop!"

"You guys knew! You knew and you weren't going to say anything!"

"This is exactly why!"

"We didn't want you freaking out and going crazy on everybody!"

"Well what do you expect!" 

"We are going to end up in a foreign prison if you don't Calm Down!"

"She's in Coma! My Ally is in a Coma! After all we've traveled and done it doesn't even make a difference!"

"Austin Shut Up!"

"I'm gonna call security!"

"Ally!"

"That's it!"

Dez grabbed his screaming mess of a friend,  pinning his arms behind his back and managed to lift him off his feet.

Dez loved his best friend and would always be there to back him up, but this was too much. They already had enough press following them.

They were sure to hear from the Record  Label in the next few hours.

"Damn Dez when did you get so strong." Trish said eyeing Dez very impressed.

The tree friends walked out of the airport, Austin over Dez's shoulders. Along with dozens of people snapping pictures and recording right behind them.

They're assigned driver was able to carry all their bags following after the stars.

The driver, Edward,  guided them to the limo pass all of the fans and press waiting outside the airport.

With a slight push, Dez got Austin into the limo with Trish right behind the two closing the door.

"How could you keep this from me! I thought you guys were my friends-"

"That's exactly why we did this! We couldn't tell you because this is how we both knew you would act!"

"Guys! Both of you stop!" Trish argued.