Ally 5: joe&emma

It was another night. I wanted to go swimming, but it was too cold in the ocean. So instead I went swimming in the pool in the backyard. It's a real beautiful place. It's soft of on a hill. The pool right when you step out of the house, then the hill gos down. It becomes just like any beautiful backyard. With trees and a garden. A fire place and a sitting area. It was some thing so beautiful.

I was floating in the water, looking up at the starts. I then heard the sound of foot steps coming closer. I look up and see Trish walking over to me. she stands up at he edge of the of the pool. I swim over to her and rest my arms on the edge, "Hey." I say. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

She shrugs, "I thought and come by and see you. made sure you were okay."

I tilt my head, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, maybe cause you didn't go home last night till three." she says.

"I'm sorry. I just needed to get away, and I guess time got away from me." I say. I duck my head back in the water, and continue swimming.

I lift my head up from the water, "I'm actually thinking about going back tonight." I say.

She gives me a look, "Are you crazy?!"

"Nope!" I say, "I just love going there so much." I say.

"Ally you can't keep coming home almost before you have to go to school." she says.

"Trish." I whine, "I have to go there. It's the only place where I can feel free. And not stressed, I don't have to think about other places." I sigh.

She looks at me with sympathy, I hate it when she looks at me like that, "Okay, you can go. but I'm going with you."

"What?"

"Yup," she says, "I'll let you go. But I have to go with you, and," she says still thinking in her head, "You and I are leaving as soon as I say. not later than midnight for sure."

"Fine." I agree to her compromise, but there's nothing I can do about it. I know she's not my mom, and she can't control me. But she'll be very upset with me, and I don't want problems with my best friend.

"Alright then girly," she says, "get out of the pool and go dry up." she says.

I climb out of the pool soaked, I grab my towel that resting on a patio chair. I wrap myself in it and put on my flip flops.

I hurry up to take a warm shower, it felt amazing since the pool was cold. I dried my hair fast and changed. I put on a pair of white high waisted navy shorts. I put on a light cream sequence tank top. I also wear a soft rose blazer.

I wanted to just wear a pair of flats, like I always do. Though Trish hid them and got out a pair of black heels. I put on a necklace or two, I thought we were leaving but then Trish grabs my arm and sets me down.

"Hold still Ally." she says, she's been doing my make up. Which I didn't like.

"Trish this isn't necessary." I say.

"Calm down, I'm not going crazy and deep with the make up. Some thing light and soft. I'm mainly trying to cover the purple around you're eyes." she says sighing.

I haven't been sleeping much, mainly just crying. causing me to look tired no matter what time of day. I don't normally get too dressed to go to the Rooftop, but I know Trish would go crazy if I didn't. "Okay, done." she says.

I get up and look at my self in the mirror. I don't speak, I just stair, "That's unfamiliar." I say, "I look... Different."

She laughs, "You look hot. Come on let's get going." I say.