Ally 45: a mother of a birthday

Ally's POV:

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Ally my amazingly wonderful beautiful girlfriend,
Happy birthday to you."

I woke up to the most wonderful voice singing to me.

I open my eyes taking a look at my surroundings, I'm in a queen sized bed and with the most luxurious bed spreads. In in nothing but a tank too and pajama shorts plus my hair a mess.

But I have a huge smile on my face.

Because sitting at my side with a minor cake and a few candles is my very handsome incredible boyfriend.

"Happy birthday babe." he says giving my lips a light morning peck.

"Aww Austin. Thank you so much." I say sitting up, "You are probably the best boyfriend in the whole world."

"Yeah I kind of figured." Also known as the worlds most cocky boyfriend.

I simply just chuckled and blew out my candles.

"What did you wish for." he whispers

"Can't say, it won't come true." I whisper back to him.

"Aww come on Alls tell me." he whines.

"I wished for nothing. what do I need?" I answer.

"Um hello you just wasted perfectly good birthday wishes!" he exclaims like the child he really is.

"You're such a kid." I laugh.

"Yeah but you love me." He smirks.

"Yeah yeah." I mumble as he starts kissing me more passionate.

He sets the cake on the bedside table and we lay down and start kissing more.

"WOE! let's not try to make babies okay!"

"ahh!" I let out a shriek as Austin jumps up falling out of the bed.

"Ow." he mumbles as he picks himself Off the floor.

I look towards the door and see my best friend laughing her head off.

"Trish you scared us." I say.

"Yeah and we were in the middle of some thing." Austin pouts a he sits beside me again.

"Well good thing too, the girls still in high school Austin let's try not to get her pregnant."

Wow.

No one is more straight forward with their words than Trish.

"Now come on lover birds time to get ready. Austin go back to your room and change and Ally you too, Stella and Michel have set up a little Birthday breakfast for the lovely girl herself. Then you two are off for rehearsals." She explains.

Yup she's back to her managing side.

"Come on out lover boy." she says kicking Austin out of the room.

"Okay, I'm going. See you in a bit my love!" he calls out as the door shits in hi face.

"Did you really have to kick him out Trish?" I whine.

"Yes now get up, you can't keep Orlando waiting for too long." She says leaving the room.

Yup Orlando.

We have currently performed at two cities. In the past week, about seven different shows.

Also I may kind of be on the run form my mom.

I kind of convinced Stella to change outlets hotel while were in the first city. She thinks it's because I couldn't stand that pool boy any more, but it's because I was savaged to death that my mom was going to show up.