Ally 25 : free like a bird

What?

What.?

Oh my god.

Austin. He just, oh my god.

WHAT?!?

I was still trying to process what just happened.

One minute I'm yelling my head off at him, the next thing I know, he's got me pinned to the wall.

He wouldn't let me go, and just when I was about to yell at him. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me with his amazing lips.

I was so amazed and shocked. My first reaction was to get him off. I didn't want him to, but he wasn't mine. We're not together. He was with some one and it wasn't right. But he wouldn't let me go.

I didn't want him to. With every touch he gave me I started to cave in more and more. Before I knew it I was kissing back. I had been put under a spell that is his lips.

I brought my hands up to his neck, and his hold on my hips grew tighter. I played with the soft hair on his neck.

Wow. I can't believe.

I'm kissing Austin. He's kissing me.

I love this feeling so much. I'm kissing the boy I love so much. My true love, the one I can't stand not being with. His lips are so tender and forceful.

This kiss is strong and passionate. He attacks my lips I respond perfectly. I got chills up my spine as me pushed me harder up against the wall. He presses my lips even harder.

Wow. I can't stop kissing him. I should stop, but I can't. I haven't felt this amazing in so long. Nearly seven mints with out this amazing feeling.

I've been craving to have this connection again. This is what I've wanted since the moment he came back to Miami. I've dreamt of this house ends of times.

I feel his heart beat against me, and he can feel mine. Both of us loving this moment.

He rips off his lips from mine. Instantly they feel cold and want to feel his touch again. But he moves his lips down to my neck. I gasp out of shock. I'm taken back his actions. But I love it.

It feels so perfect, the touch of his lips on my skin. He traces kisses down my neck then back up again to meet with my lips again.

Here I am. Kissing the boy I am so In love with. Feeling like I'm floating in his arms. Nothing could be be more perfect.

Nothing could ruin this.

...

...

Spoke too soon.

Both of us can hear some one coming. Then before I know it Austin's lips have left mine.

I can't even remember when he let me go, completely not noticing our surrounding.

But then I wake up from this beautiful dream. Wake up to a horrible reality.

I was the music genius kissing the amazing pop star hero, and then comes the flawless beach goddess.

Diana is looking right at Austin mad with flames. Austin is just as shocked looking every where for answers to tell her. Why is she here? Did Austin bring her here? Why? Why does she have to be here?

Why do you ned to give her answers, why do you need to explain what's just happened?!

All I can do is look at our hands intertwined together. I haven't even realized that till just now. It makes me smile. But then soon turns into a frown.