Night Five Notes Part 1

Chapter 18 is still ongoing so here's the first part of night five notes for the meantime.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Detective: At least one of these is good: Tuck, Ella, Everest

Medic: Night four target is Everest

Murderer: Night four target is Chase

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Questions:

How does the Twin role work?

I think I've explained this before, but I'll explain it again. What happens to one will happen to the other. Meaning that while Marshall only targeted Tuck, he also had to target Ella because they both have the twin role. In addition, Everest, even though she only targeted Ella, can heal tuck as well because they share the twin role.

What happened that called for the team to be punished this way?

This will be revealed on Day 6, as it is also the mastermind's reason for doing this in the first place.

Is Alex the mastermind?

Lmao no. Alex is too innocent to do this (he's like 15 or 16 in this story).

Did Marshall actually kill anyone, or was it the mastermind?

Marshall was saying the truth. He didn't kill anyone. He found a loophole. The mastermind only told him to fatally wound his victims, but no one died from Marshall's attempts because he was careful. As a medic-in-training, he knows which parts of the body can cause the victim to be fatally wounded. For example, Tuck and Ella. As I said in a review, he shot them at the largest blood vessel in the back of their legs. It's fatal, but not enough to kill them immediately. They could still be saved if they could stem the bleeding. That's similar to what happened with the others. It was the mastermind who's actually killing them. Unfortunately, Chase doesn't believe Marshall anymore.

How did Ryder commit suicide?

Ryder drove his ATV out from the bridge and into the water. His ATV was recovered the next day, but it was presumed that Ryder's body was eaten by sea creatures.

Did Marshall have something to do with Ryder's death?

His last words push Ryder off to killing himself. More information will be revealed in the next chapter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I- I can't do this. They know I'm the murderer. They know I'm the one going around and killing our friends. But I'm not. I may be the murderer, but I didn't kill anyone.

I can't kill anyone.

The mastermind is making me kill Chase tonight. But I don't want to. Chase... I love him. He's not just my best friend. He's not just my brother either. He's my other half.

I love Chase with all my heart, but he would never feel the same to me. Maybe Ryder was right. I need to let him go. And what better way to let him go than to kill him? He'll finally be happy to be with Skye in the afterlife.