1 | Detective Chase

To say that Chase was furious was an understatement.

Ryder had just died, and this person had the nerve to kidnap them and make them suffer from killing each other.

However, as much as he wanted to, Chase knew that they were all trapped. Trapped in a sick game of mafia where they're all forced to turn on to each other.

Resigning himself to his fate, the tan-skinned boy went towards his bedside table and found the tablet that the voice had talked about. Opening it, he went to read his assignment.

Name: Chase

Job: Police officer in training

Role: Detective, Leader of the Good Team

Additional Rules: You are not to speak of your role to anyone unless you are sure that they're on your team. Once the murderer knows of your role, I will send him/her to kill you on the same night.

Note: I will give you a clue every morning, which may or may not help you find the murderer.

Chase unknowingly breathed a sigh of relief. He had feared that he would be given the role of a murderer and be forced to kill his friends.

On the other hand, has to expose the members of the evil team, his friends, and have them killed. Well, the voice said "evicted", but he doesn't trust the guy (or at least he assumed it was a guy judging by the low voice) to keep the evicted ones alive.

Chase sighed. There was no point dwelling on it. His only hope is that most of his friends would survive this sick game.

He went out of his room and smiled when he saw his best friend exit from the room beside him.

"Marshall!" he said happily and went to hug his friend that he considered as his brother in all but blood.

"Hey, Chase," the albino boy said, melting into the bigger boy's embrace.

No words were exchanged, but it was obvious that they were both hoping for each other to survive.

But that's not how the game works.

That night, the murderer would be forced to kill someone.

And one of them would be gone forever.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Time passes by...

Flick, flick...

Something is... happening...

It's gone silent.

Flick, flick...

11 survivors remain

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yes, Flicker is one of my favorite games in Roblox. If you want to add me, my username is scholar_solar.

Each chapter would be short to hopefully give me motivation to write and not be lazy.