Night Two Notes

Night two targets and clues

Detective: At least one of these players is evil: Marshall, Zuma, Tuck

Medic: Night two target is Chase

Psychic: Marshall is Evil

Dark Psychic: Rubble is good

Savior: Night two target is Skye

Murderer: Night two target is Rubble

Witch: Night two target is Everest

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Questions:

What are the physical characteristics of the twins?

Both of them have blonde hair, fair skin, and sky blue eyes.

Can a character have two roles?

Clarification for the previous answer, I meant that a character can only have one role, like Chase as a detective. However, two people can share the same role. Two people can become a detective, but both of them can't have other roles. This doesn't mean that the detective role is shared by two people. There's only one role that is shared, and it's kind of obvious what it is.

Can the medic heal him/herself?

Yes, but only once in the entire "game".

Can the witch block out the murderer's ability to kill?

No, nor can he/she block the ability of the assassin. Witch blocking is only effective on medic, savior, detective, psychic, and dark psychic.

How can each of the characters do their roles?

Each room is locked, and only certain rooms will be opened depending on the action of each role.

Once all of the characters are sent to their rooms, the mastermind contacts the witch via the tablet. The witch decides who to block for that night. After that, the murderer is asked to kill someone (in a way that is nonlethal as long as the medic acts fast). At the same time, the assassin is asked if he/she wants to kill someone. If he/she does, a target is given to him/her (or they can choose someone to kill) and the assassin kills that person (medic can't save the victim of an assassin).

If the medic isn't witched, he/she is allowed to choose a room to enter. The mastermind then unlocks that room and the medic is allowed to enter that room to heal the owner of the room and/or stay for the night.

The detective, psychic, and dark psychic are given their clues in the morning. The detective has no control over his clues, while the latter two chooses a person to see if they are on the good or bad side.

How old are they?

They're all teenagers. Use their canon ages and add ten years to it. Everest is 18, Chase, Skye, Tuck, and Ella are 17, Marshall and Rocky are 16, Rubble and Zuma are 15, Tracker and Rex are 14.

How did Tracker die?

Yes, Tracker was hit in the chest first before an arrow pierced his throat. He died choking on his own blood.

Was the snake who killed Carlos the mother snake we saw in one of the episodes?

No, but it is one of her children.

Any more hints?

As I said in a review, every single one of them has a tablet that they use. It's a way for them to communicate with the mastermind one-on-one.