13 | Nightmare

Night Four

The house that day was like a horror movie. A few corpses were scattered in various places, and a few specks of blood could be seen here and there.

But the creepiest of them all are the occupants of the house itself. Six teenagers sat in the living room, staring blankly at whatever empty space they could find. If it was not for the fact that they were breathing, they would've been considered as statues.

Alive would not be the best word to describe these people. Their hearts might still be beating, but their consciousness was as good as dead.

Since Tuck and Ella came back from escorting Rex out, none of them made a sound. Only their breathing could be heard in the deathly-silent room.

Not even when the clock chimed midnight did anyone move. However, in order for the game to continue, everyone should be in their respective rooms.

The mastermind tried everything to get them to move, but no one even twitched at his attempts. He ended up having to activate the sleeping gas to knock them all out and drag them into their respective rooms.

There was nothing to worry about as they would all wake up in about two hours. He made sure of it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Please tell me this is the last night I'm going to have to do this."

Marshall found himself whispering after the mastermind showed him his victims: a pair of blond-haired twins.

"Unfortunately for you, no," the mastermind replied in an unemotional voice. "Even if you get evicted the next day, there's still someone else who's part of the so-called evil team."

"Will this nightmare ever end?" Marshall sighed to himself as he grabbed the gun that the mastermind left for him to use that night.

Even though he asked that question, he already knew the answer.

There is no end to their suffering.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Time passes by...

Flick, flick...

Something is... happening...

It's gone silent.

Flick, flick...

6 survivors remain

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm not THAT evil to kill everyone, you know.